Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: slayer09x
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 07/12/2019, 15:17
Replies: 6
Views: 2,163
Posted By slayer09x
I think u should post some info about server. The...

I think u should post some info about server. The rates and features etc.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/16/2019, 16:55
Replies: 11
Views: 1,934
Posted By slayer09x
thanks man Im stuck in %84 it wants money. Cant...

thanks man Im stuck in %84 it wants money. Cant wait to play :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/16/2019, 16:02
Replies: 11
Views: 1,934
Posted By slayer09x
Mega s u c k s. Please share server ip or upload...

Mega s u c k s. Please share server ip or upload to google cloud or smth like that
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/10/2019, 15:10
Replies: 20
Views: 3,681
Posted By slayer09x
I would love to play in a new server. Missed the...

I would love to play in a new server. Missed the old days
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/09/2019, 12:16
Replies: 20
Views: 3,681
Posted By slayer09x
Damn I wish someone would make Woi too. Saw 3-4...

Damn I wish someone would make Woi too. Saw 3-4 servers in last month and all is for boi, I would literally pay for woi :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 01/24/2019, 16:53
Replies: 10
Views: 2,177
Posted By slayer09x
Need so many things. System is not clear, It is...

Need so many things. System is not clear, It is like this is the first private server opened for Boi and everyone is figuring out what to do, but sorry we are past that time, we dont want to deal...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 01/07/2019, 12:51
Replies: 4
Views: 1,060
Posted By slayer09x
yeah u can surely find it here :)

yeah u can surely find it here :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 11/28/2018, 18:20
Replies: 6
Views: 1,552
Posted By slayer09x
so isnt there a Woi server other than mortal?

so isnt there a Woi server other than mortal?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 06/12/2018, 22:05
Replies: 16
Views: 4,241
Posted By slayer09x
"Free zen" but not free lol

"Free zen" but not free lol
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/12/2018, 17:37
Replies: 10
Views: 2,687
Posted By slayer09x
as expected :)

as expected :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 12/22/2017, 16:25
Replies: 5
Views: 2,336
Posted By slayer09x
says unseem but i know i've seen them all before...

says unseem but i know i've seen them all before lol
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 05/20/2017, 05:32
Replies: 19
Views: 5,574
Posted By slayer09x
It doesnt look like play 2 win but not my...

It doesnt look like play 2 win but not my business.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 04/09/2017, 05:18
Replies: 3
Views: 1,331
Posted By slayer09x
whats sgsj? :D

whats sgsj? :D
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 03/26/2017, 22:46
Replies: 18
Views: 3,567
Posted By slayer09x
U will easily find new players here for both...

U will easily find new players here for both games. But the thing is it will be a short-term server if you cant add anything new. I'd prefer Woi tho.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/28/2017, 23:36
Replies: 38
Views: 13,773
Posted By slayer09x
People got 140k power and u are sharing it now?...

People got 140k power and u are sharing it now? :D thanks but no.
Also u already opened this topic. ...
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/24/2017, 21:03
Replies: 12
Views: 2,753
Posted By slayer09x
It is not new. People are already exalted with...

It is not new. People are already exalted with full gears. Im not gonna race with them. Have fun.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/24/2017, 17:32
Replies: 24
Views: 4,413
Posted By slayer09x
so hard even with free zen :/ this server aint...

so hard even with free zen :/ this server aint for me..
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/21/2017, 18:02
Replies: 24
Views: 4,413
Posted By slayer09x
anyone knows whats inside of this so-called...

anyone knows whats inside of this so-called client? lol
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/21/2017, 16:01
Replies: 24
Views: 4,413
Posted By slayer09x
I dont think anyone in charge is seeing this post

I dont think anyone in charge is seeing this post
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 02/21/2017, 14:45
Replies: 24
Views: 4,413
Posted By slayer09x
I wonder why the client is 7.5gb

I wonder why the client is 7.5gb
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 11/13/2016, 06:46
Replies: 97
Views: 10,661
Posted By slayer09x
didnt get it, 2 pets will be visible at the same...

didnt get it, 2 pets will be visible at the same time?
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 11/12/2016, 01:45
Replies: 97
Views: 10,661
Posted By slayer09x
I think it doesnt matter when its over 100x, so...

I think it doesnt matter when its over 100x, so ill go with high rate :)
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 11/11/2016, 20:39
Replies: 11
Views: 1,412
Posted By slayer09x
that might be hard for you to maintain. I mean if...

that might be hard for you to maintain. I mean if u gonna open, u should take care of it ^^
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 11/11/2016, 19:20
Replies: 12
Views: 13,602
Posted By slayer09x
Dude seriously? Thats like 6 years old post.

Dude seriously? Thats like 6 years old post.
Forum: Battle of the Immortals 11/10/2016, 04:27
Replies: 97
Views: 10,661
Posted By slayer09x
are u gonna reset the server later?

are u gonna reset the server later?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.