Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bopplord
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 18:02
Replies: 10
Views: 421
Posted By Bopplord
So, I realized, there are alot of people with...

So, I realized, there are alot of people with that specific Skype name, so I made a new one. Updated original post.





That is great! How would we go about this then? Sorry, I'm new.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 17:45
Replies: 10
Views: 421
Posted By Bopplord
Inexperienced guy looking for an elo service to join / offering elo service

Hi! :awesome:

I'm a 21 y/o male with alot of free time on my hands.
I'm Diamond 1 and I have two accounts on EUW with 40+Lp. I am looking to join a boosting service, but I also want to offer...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/22/2014, 16:48
Replies: 13
Views: 533
Posted By Bopplord
Kupong, add me

Kupong, add me
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.