Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 13:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kwiszat
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/31/2016, 17:11
Replies: 57
Views: 5,808
Posted By kwiszat
Hi, whats the price of a Dawn? Thank you!

Hi, whats the price of a Dawn? Thank you!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 12/29/2016, 12:12
Replies: 141
Views: 17,556
Posted By kwiszat
Hi, I´m interested on buying Dusk or Dawn, would...

Hi, I´m interested on buying Dusk or Dawn, would be nice to know the prices. Thank you!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 11/09/2016, 21:26
Replies: 6
[Selling] Ectos--EU--Privat
Views: 788
Posted By kwiszat
I want to buy a stack pm me

I want to buy a stack pm me
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/29/2016, 18:26
Replies: 80
Views: 4,389
Posted By kwiszat
The site works! Would be useful to have vouches...

The site works! Would be useful to have vouches on trading of some sort for high value items!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/29/2016, 18:04
Replies: 80
Views: 4,389
Posted By kwiszat
STEAM_1:0:38961737 I want to put a skin to...

STEAM_1:0:38961737

I want to put a skin to buy your knife but it doesn't let me for some reason
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/29/2016, 14:35
Replies: 4
Views: 342
Posted By kwiszat
How is the conversion rate on the page? Also i...

How is the conversion rate on the page? Also i tried to vouch putting a low skin and it didnt add any points
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/29/2016, 13:13
Replies: 0
Views: 253
Posted By kwiszat
M9 Doppler P2 / Slaughter MW

I pay through paypal, only high trusted TBM. Send me offers!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/27/2016, 16:59
Replies: 8
Views: 444
Posted By kwiszat
I would like to buy them, just tell me when you...

I would like to buy them, just tell me when you are available
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/24/2016, 17:37
Replies: 0
Views: 368
Posted By kwiszat
Vanilla shadow daggers

I would buy them at 70% of steam marketplace price through Paypal. Thank you!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/24/2016, 17:33
Replies: 2
Views: 533
Posted By kwiszat
Would you be interested in an account that has...

Would you be interested in an account that has been Diamond V S5, and has a shit load of skins? I dont play LoL anymore
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 08/17/2016, 16:44
Replies: 208
Views: 32,843
Posted By kwiszat
Hello Fragaria, I would like to buy some ectos....

Hello Fragaria, I would like to buy some ectos. Could you tell me if you have enough stock? Thank you!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/13/2016, 12:13
Replies: 7
Views: 421
Posted By kwiszat
uppppp

uppppp
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/03/2016, 04:38
Replies: 7
Views: 421
Posted By kwiszat
upp

upp
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 08/03/2016, 03:11
Replies: 1,188
Views: 121,781
Posted By kwiszat
Be aware, I have never received the gold I paid...

Be aware, I have never received the gold I paid for. It is not trusted and I have proofs.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/02/2016, 00:49
Replies: 0
Views: 215
Posted By kwiszat
CS:GO Knife priced at 150E, for Diamond acc

I want to trade a Karambit Stained WW for an account in League of Legends. All I care is about TBM, and safetyness of the account.

It has to be diamond, and have all champs. Offer me!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/01/2016, 07:02
Replies: 7
Views: 421
Posted By kwiszat
up

up
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/31/2016, 00:22
Replies: 7
Views: 421
Posted By kwiszat
All trade is done through Epvp. Send me a PM

All trade is done through Epvp. Send me a PM
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/30/2016, 21:05
Replies: 7
Views: 421
Posted By kwiszat
up

up
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/29/2016, 19:19
Replies: 7
Views: 421
Posted By kwiszat
I only sell them at 1.8 BUMp

I only sell them at 1.8

BUMp
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/29/2016, 18:51
Replies: 7
Views: 421
Posted By kwiszat
3 keys // 1.8 EUR each

I want to sell them through Paypal. Conditions:
1- Being absolutely trusted
2- You will need to write down the agreement to buy them
3- Through family and friends
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/29/2016, 14:19
Replies: 6
[Buying] CSGO Case Keys
Views: 1,096
Posted By kwiszat
I can sell you 3 keys at 1.8 eur/each

I can sell you 3 keys at 1.8 eur/each
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/28/2016, 15:49
Replies: 15
Views: 1,575
Posted By kwiszat
I will buy 17 at 1.9 then

I will buy 17 at 1.9 then
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/28/2016, 10:07
Replies: 15
Views: 1,575
Posted By kwiszat
Could it be possible to buy 20 at 1.8? ty

Could it be possible to buy 20 at 1.8? ty
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/26/2016, 06:45
Replies: 57
Views: 5,379
Posted By kwiszat
Could it be possible to buy 8-15 keys? Through...

Could it be possible to buy 8-15 keys? Through Paypal? thanks!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 07/24/2016, 17:29
Replies: 23
Views: 1,120
Posted By kwiszat
12 eur asiimov bs?

12 eur asiimov bs?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.