Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Xeji
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/20/2010, 23:53
Replies: 2
Views: 584
Posted By Xeji
DB-Bot Irritating Auto Teleport..

Hi,
While I was afk I got a message that I had too low MP and HP and it automatically used a return school. Great Right ?
But the point is I had enough pots on my inventory so what the bot did was...
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/07/2009, 22:42
Replies: 18
Views: 1,808
Posted By Xeji
Congratulations ! You just added a sandnigger in...

Congratulations ! You just added a sandnigger in your collection !
Wanna give it a nickname ?
YES [ ] NO [ ]
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/17/2009, 17:36
Replies: 4
Views: 609
Posted By Xeji
I had the same problem before and once again that...

I had the same problem before and once again that lopasas made the same idiotic comment.
+King Li....
Some guys just won't learn. (RETAAAAARD!)

Anyway you have to install the chinese language...
Forum: SRO Private Server 06/16/2009, 14:34
Replies: 1
Views: 755
Posted By Xeji
Exclamation SJSRO Login ?

I decided to play SJSRO after a break and the first thing I noticed was the traffic. I thought that I installed iSRO instead of SJSRO (ECSRO). Anyway the most annoying part is with SibiBot. You have...
Forum: Silkroad Online 04/25/2009, 15:14
Replies: 14
Views: 1,000
Posted By Xeji
Don't forget your own kind , the one who tries to...

Don't forget your own kind , the one who tries to make money selling gold in a virtual game cause you always get beaten up and the cash from your mommy gets stolen by bullies. Where you advertise...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/18/2009, 22:12
Replies: 7
Views: 8,705
Posted By Xeji
Direct X SDK Pack Download details: DirectX SDK -...

Direct X SDK Pack Download details: DirectX SDK - (November 2008) ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/16/2009, 21:46
Replies: 10
Views: 1,436
Posted By Xeji
It pretty much sums up his stupidity and his ...

It pretty much sums up his stupidity and his lack of understanding.
<3 lynxz ( I will get on ASAP when the inspections are done.)
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/16/2009, 20:18
Replies: 10
Views: 1,436
Posted By Xeji
Well, finally I got it solved , the language pack...

Well, finally I got it solved , the language pack was corrupted,
To the morons who said to scroll right are complete idiots.
And to sosupin scroll right => ...
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/16/2009, 08:19
Replies: 10
Views: 1,436
Posted By Xeji
Looks like you guys had your fun, anyway I did...

Looks like you guys had your fun, anyway I did scroll in any direction possible but no button that says "Login"
Forum: SRO Private Server 03/15/2009, 13:44
Replies: 10
Views: 1,436
Posted By Xeji
Exclamation SibiPrecints / SibiBot Problem

When I launch the bot there should be a screen including a button which says login but that won't happen at all.

When I launch it this appears:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Any ideas?
...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/13/2009, 15:56
Replies: 40
Views: 9,038
Posted By Xeji
Roger.

Roger.
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/13/2009, 15:51
Replies: 40
Views: 9,038
Posted By Xeji
well, i see the server of isro not sjsro..

well, i see the server of isro not sjsro..
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/12/2009, 18:09
Replies: 71
Views: 3,988
Posted By Xeji
Oh and by the way if you are defending chinks go...

Oh and by the way if you are defending chinks go eat some rice kthnxbai.
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/12/2009, 18:06
Replies: 10
Views: 12,165
Posted By Xeji
SJSRO is dead.

SJSRO is dead.
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/12/2009, 18:04
Replies: 71
Views: 3,988
Posted By Xeji
This is what you get with those chinks. The...

This is what you get with those chinks.
The server was almost perfect : no traffic, fast lvling , bot etc.
People even bought silk. And all the time you saw those chinks globaling.
If anyone...
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/07/2009, 17:48
Replies: 13
Views: 3,094
Posted By Xeji
Window Mode ? This will do the trick.

D3D Windower :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Just add the sro_client.exe and press play.

A thank you is enough
Greetings from turkey,
Xeji
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/04/2009, 18:38
Replies: 544
Views: 42,915
Posted By Xeji
Search for tools by strulek english patch and...

Search for tools by strulek english patch and patch the media.
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/04/2009, 18:30
Replies: 544
Views: 42,915
Posted By Xeji
I was just in time, a friend couldn't make one...

I was just in time, a friend couldn't make one since the reg is down.
Forum: SRO Private Server 02/04/2009, 18:02
Replies: 544
Views: 42,915
Posted By Xeji
Reg is down now. And btw isn't there some...

Reg is down now.
And btw isn't there some english patch ?
Forum: Trading 10/29/2008, 22:17
Replies: 1
Views: 3,184
Posted By Xeji
screw ur momma if ur read this lol

screw ur momma if ur read this lol
Forum: Trading 10/29/2008, 15:42
Replies: 1
Views: 3,184
Posted By Xeji
bump

bump
Forum: Trading 10/28/2008, 21:21
Replies: 1
Views: 3,184
Posted By Xeji
WTB Age Of Empires 3 CDKEY UNUSED

I want to buy a age of empires 3 key .
Or I could trade it for a unreal tournement 3 key or a lvl 40 wizard on silkroad.
if interested more info about this will be told.

NO SCAMMERS !
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 10/28/2008, 21:17
Replies: 3
Views: 387
Posted By Xeji
Cancelled.

Cancelled.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 10/25/2008, 14:43
Replies: 3
Views: 387
Posted By Xeji
LVL 55+ is also ok !

LVL 55+ is also ok !
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 10/23/2008, 20:45
Replies: 3
Views: 387
Posted By Xeji
BumP !

BumP !
Showing results 1 to 25 of 29

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.