Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Wedgiesock
Forum: 9Dragons 08/19/2014, 19:43
Replies: 24
Views: 3,317
Posted By Wedgiesock
Yeah that's my opinion. Why do you get so mad...

Yeah that's my opinion. Why do you get so mad about it?
Forum: 9Dragons 08/16/2014, 10:06
Replies: 24
Views: 3,317
Posted By Wedgiesock
I still think this thread is useless as fuck....

I still think this thread is useless as fuck. Why, why and why? I also believe that [USING BRACKETS AND CAPS LOCK] makes you think you're important and you've just made an important thread.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/12/2014, 19:39
Replies: 24
Views: 3,317
Posted By Wedgiesock
In fact Play9D got rich from us. Now they are...

In fact Play9D got rich from us. Now they are laughing at us. Stupid us.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/10/2014, 12:55
Replies: 17
Views: 1,925
Posted By Wedgiesock
Even though it's the internet I was talking shit...

Even though it's the internet I was talking shit about their parents and cursed at black people. That's why I apologized.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/10/2014, 09:00
Replies: 4
Views: 1,275
Posted By Wedgiesock
What do you mean loca?

What do you mean loca?
Forum: 9Dragons 08/09/2014, 22:54
Replies: 9
Views: 1,346
Posted By Wedgiesock
Click some place on the ground to move and you...

Click some place on the ground to move and you accidentally target the gm. That's what I meant. Chances aren't high but still possible.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/09/2014, 22:39
Replies: 9
Views: 1,346
Posted By Wedgiesock
It also means the GM cannot be targeted?

It also means the GM cannot be targeted?
Forum: 9Dragons 08/09/2014, 21:32
Replies: 17
Views: 1,925
Posted By Wedgiesock
Please don't request for close in my thread...

Please don't request for close in my thread especially when it's unnecessary.

I am not a troll, everything I wrote is true.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/09/2014, 20:01
Replies: 17
Views: 1,925
Posted By Wedgiesock
Yeah apparently.

Yeah apparently.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/09/2014, 17:54
Replies: 17
Views: 1,925
Posted By Wedgiesock
It might. If not, at least I tried.

It might. If not, at least I tried.
Forum: 9Dragons 08/09/2014, 17:48
Replies: 17
Views: 1,925
Posted By Wedgiesock
As I wrote, sorry if I left anyone out. No,...

As I wrote, sorry if I left anyone out.
No, I'm not drunk. I'm just tired of the negativity I've been receiving because of my own behaviour. I did that to myself so this time I tried to fix it a...
Forum: 9Dragons 08/09/2014, 17:41
Replies: 17
Views: 1,925
Posted By Wedgiesock
Apologize to public!

Hello, it's me Don. If you don't know me, don't bother reading!

First off, I'm sorry for the hateful, childish, immature and vulgar comments / contents that I've recently been posting. I don't...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.