Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SOADNICK
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/17/2014, 10:56
Replies: 49
Views: 12,156
Posted By SOADNICK
Guys after an account is created and saved...

Guys after an account is created and saved imacros auto-exits. Therefore I must re-open the macro in order to make a new acc. Is there any way to make it loop the macro so as to create multiple acc's...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/14/2014, 13:03
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
The Doors - The End (original) - YouTube Don't...

The Doors - The End (original) - YouTube
Don't complain about RAF 2.0 ending, just wish we don't get a ban raid, which will really f*ck us.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/05/2014, 19:26
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
"A new guard page for the stack cannot be...

"A new guard page for the stack cannot be created"
Da fuq is this? I get it when the host reaches lvl 10
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2014, 16:00
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
exactly that.

exactly that.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2014, 15:08
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
"No game" error on emu. What can I do?

"No game" error on emu.
What can I do?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2014, 12:41
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
[B][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot So I...

[B][No-Client] EmuB0T - Referrals bot
So I guess that client changes won't affect emu.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2014, 14:27
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
I have already done that, but they just keep...

I have already done that, but they just keep taking space up. How can they increase without files being added by me?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/19/2014, 13:06
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
Are there any files that I can delete in order to...

Are there any files that I can delete in order to reduce VM's size? They keep increasing although I haven't added any file on them. They just ...increase
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/14/2014, 13:59
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
Here League of Legends Shop Script for...

Here
League of Legends Shop Script for Greasemonkey ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/08/2014, 14:00
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,924
Posted By SOADNICK
Hello, I set up 6 VM's 512mb RAM each. Installed...

Hello, I set up 6 VM's 512mb RAM each. Installed framework, freshinstalled LoL, updated LoL, set up the accounts.txt everything in order. Only one problem. When I start the bots, every bot has...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.