Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blaja341
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/07/2014, 16:06
Replies: 12
Views: 5,415
Posted By blaja341
I have a similar problem but I want to inject...

I have a similar problem but I want to inject hacks to a metin2 server ?(a switchbot) but it has the hackshield shit and it deletes everything, even the python loader, i've tried every single hack,...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 08/07/2014, 12:39
Replies: 0
Views: 232
Posted By blaja341
Question regarding hacks

Greetings ElitePVPers community.
I'd like to ask a question, so I am playing on a Metin2 private server and I want to find a switch bot hack, though I tried installing a python loader and running...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.