Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: neilborde
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/03/2017, 08:07
Replies: 2,276
Views: 472,662
Posted By neilborde
Hey guys, the feather bot for me just sits there...

Hey guys, the feather bot for me just sits there with my dervafter zoning and casts balthazars spirit over and over and does nothing else. Any idea why?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/25/2017, 22:26
Replies: 2,276
Views: 472,662
Posted By neilborde
That shouldn't be the case as I do have a guild...

That shouldn't be the case as I do have a guild hall. Does the bot not just id and sell to merchant?
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/25/2017, 07:47
Replies: 2,276
Views: 472,662
Posted By neilborde
Hey guys, the vaettir bot seems to mess up for me...

Hey guys, the vaettir bot seems to mess up for me for some reason. Idk if I'm doing something wrong, but the bot only completes enough runs until the inventory is almost full of unid golds, then it...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/23/2017, 05:45
Replies: 2,276
Views: 472,662
Posted By neilborde
Ah, it probably did die, the fail rate is quite...

Ah, it probably did die, the fail rate is quite high. Thank you!
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/23/2017, 05:32
Replies: 2,276
Views: 472,662
Posted By neilborde
Yeah I know the drop rate is low, but I saw in...

Yeah I know the drop rate is low, but I saw in the text chat in the game, "blank has dropped a diessa chalice" and the I didn't have any in my inv. Do you know how I can edit the code to add relics...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 11/22/2017, 20:04
Replies: 2,276
Views: 472,662
Posted By neilborde
Hi, For me the chalice farmer doesn't pick up...

Hi, For me the chalice farmer doesn't pick up chalices or relics. It only picks up bones and dust.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.