Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 115
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tyan Lee
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/05/2014, 19:01
Replies: 0
Views: 219
Posted By Tyan Lee
Boost from Plat 4 to Dia V in this Season!

Hey all!

when you have still some time to finish that boost, write ONLY in this thread your price and when you could start ;)

i can pay only with psc -.-
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/23/2014, 16:59
Replies: 1
Views: 178
Posted By Tyan Lee
We can vouch if you want.

We can vouch if you want.
Forum: Off Topic 10/23/2014, 01:08
Replies: 12
Views: 691
Posted By Tyan Lee
Sehe ich genauso.

Sehe ich genauso.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2014, 20:56
Replies: 18
Views: 735
Posted By Tyan Lee
Could vouch with a bronze account on EUW ^^

Could vouch with a bronze account on EUW ^^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2014, 19:32
Replies: 11
Views: 459
Posted By Tyan Lee
Can vouch too - pm'd you

Can vouch too - pm'd you
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2014, 19:26
Replies: 2
Views: 220
Posted By Tyan Lee
I can vouch if you need that.

I can vouch if you need that.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2014, 19:21
Replies: 7
Views: 438
Posted By Tyan Lee
I can vouch too. Pm'd you.

I can vouch too. Pm'd you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/22/2014, 19:19
Replies: 14
Views: 873
Posted By Tyan Lee
He is a very good booster. Carried hard +++...

He is a very good booster. Carried hard +++ :bandit:

ScreenProof ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/21/2014, 20:36
Replies: 14
Views: 873
Posted By Tyan Lee
I can vouch aswell if you are interested.

I can vouch aswell if you are interested.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/21/2014, 20:31
Replies: 7
Views: 275
Posted By Tyan Lee
I could vouch aswell. Write me via pm your skype...

I could vouch aswell. Write me via pm your skype name
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/21/2014, 19:36
Replies: 2
Views: 380
Posted By Tyan Lee
I am interested. #pm'd

I am interested.

#pm'd
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/19/2014, 12:15
Replies: 9
Views: 555
Posted By Tyan Lee
could be scammer or idk - strange one

could be scammer or idk - strange one
Forum: Freebies 10/19/2014, 02:01
Replies: 96
Views: 7,359
Posted By Tyan Lee
Hat gut gespielt. http://puu.sh/chM1r.jpg/

Hat gut gespielt.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Freebies 10/19/2014, 01:55
Replies: 174
Views: 4,370
Posted By Tyan Lee
Geil ;) Danke!

Geil ;) Danke!
Forum: Freebies 10/18/2014, 20:59
Replies: 96
Views: 7,359
Posted By Tyan Lee
Habe einen mit Talon und der ist Bronze 3.

Habe einen mit Talon und der ist Bronze 3.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 20:02
Replies: 5
Views: 261
Posted By Tyan Lee
+ wie lange hätte ich dafür zeit? + bist du...

+ wie lange hätte ich dafür zeit?

+ bist du willig im voraus zu zahlen?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 19:53
Replies: 5
Views: 261
Posted By Tyan Lee
rp für den xp boost bereits auf dem acc oder muss...

rp für den xp boost bereits auf dem acc oder muss er mit den 25 bezahlt werden?
wie lange hätte ich dafür zeit? dauert ja dann ab 18-20 + bisschen mehr
Forum: League of Legends 10/18/2014, 19:47
Replies: 10
Views: 442
Posted By Tyan Lee
Das ist wirklich viel zu teuer - Außerdem kann da...

Das ist wirklich viel zu teuer - Außerdem kann da auch eine Masche hinterstecken und ein guter Homepage Designer mit ein wenig Ahnung von League of Legends.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 18:21
Replies: 135
Views: 16,643
Posted By Tyan Lee
Hey ;) pm'd you

Hey ;) pm'd you
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 04:17
Replies: 9
Views: 555
Posted By Tyan Lee
Can vouch for you too. I am looking for a boost...

Can vouch for you too. I am looking for a boost atm.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 01:54
Replies: 6
Views: 688
Posted By Tyan Lee
Price?

Price?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 01:38
Replies: 11
Views: 385
Posted By Tyan Lee
I have a lvl 15 acc. pm me for more information

I have a lvl 15 acc. pm me for more information
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 00:49
Replies: 2
Views: 469
Posted By Tyan Lee
LF for prices under 30€! I'm not a...

LF for prices under 30€! I'm not a #moneyprintermachine :/

ty

#bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/18/2014, 00:44
Replies: 2
Views: 469
Posted By Tyan Lee
Exclamation ||>> LF ELO BOOST <<|| (Plat III - Dia V) ||>> LF ELO BOOST <<||

Hey Com,

I am looking for a trusted (tbm 20+) member who can boost me this Weekend from plat III to dia v. I can pay with paysafecards.

Make me your offers. :)

I can / will go first ofc!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/12/2014, 13:14
Replies: 4
Views: 286
Posted By Tyan Lee
Can vouch aswell

Can vouch aswell
Showing results 1 to 25 of 115

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.