Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LagZord
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/16/2014, 18:32
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,530
Posted By LagZord
Because Bol's server is actually offline. You...

Because Bol's server is actually offline. You have to wait until they turn it on again.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/16/2014, 15:28
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,530
Posted By LagZord
Simply close volibot and it won't join the next...

Simply close volibot and it won't join the next game. Closing volibot doesn't mean also LoL launcher will close.




This's not a bot, you need scripts for champions to make them function as...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/14/2014, 04:12
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,530
Posted By LagZord
Yes I wrote 31 and it worked for me. Riot doesn't...

Yes I wrote 31 and it worked for me. Riot doesn't mind about bots at all, they will never admit it but they just don't care about it. So don't worry.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/13/2014, 16:04
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,530
Posted By LagZord
It's says it can't find game.cfg ...

It's says it can't find game.cfg
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
but it's actually there!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Solved.
After pasting the path in volibot...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/12/2014, 18:27
Replies: 2,345
Views: 470,530
Posted By LagZord
I would like to donate and take access to donator...

I would like to donate and take access to donator advantages but first I would like to know how it works. I mean, do you send the full version to the donator's email? It's not like I don't trust you...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.