Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:31

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zenka1993
Forum: Fifa 11/21/2014, 01:40
Replies: 189
Views: 33,435
Posted By Zenka1993
.

.
Forum: Fifa 11/15/2014, 23:16
Replies: 2
Views: 456
Posted By Zenka1993
yes , iīm open origin normally and with sandbox...

yes , iīm open origin normally and with sandbox , but fifa world canīt be open 2 times :/
Forum: Fifa 11/15/2014, 19:01
Replies: 2
Views: 456
Posted By Zenka1993
Sandboxie

Hi , Is possible use sandboxie to play fifa with two accounts? , how?
Forum: Fifa 11/02/2014, 03:36
Replies: 7
Views: 1,011
Posted By Zenka1993
both are mine :)

both are mine :)
Forum: Fifa 11/01/2014, 18:31
Replies: 7
Views: 1,011
Posted By Zenka1993
minguccio , I have the pawellek trainer , with...

minguccio , I have the pawellek trainer , with free update , I sell 200k , and every update 100k , but if you donīt like it , get out here :D , nigga , sorry send me your id , or add...
Forum: Fifa 10/31/2014, 17:13
Replies: 7
Views: 1,011
Posted By Zenka1993
Trainer Fifa world for 200k ( Real)

Well I pay five dollars for the Pawellek trainer , I have proves .

I sell it in 200k Fifa world , my id is in the picture :mofo:

sin ttulo...
Forum: Fifa 09/21/2014, 23:14
Replies: 8
Views: 810
Posted By Zenka1993
Me too , I have lost connections sometimes , ...

Me too , I have lost connections sometimes , Need help , Ea will banned my account? , may i need migrate to other account and sell all my players? :/
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.