Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: daklote
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/29/2014, 18:29
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,105
Posted By daklote
what is the function of: /runscript /run /runpy...

what is the function of:
/runscript /run /runpy /antifly /getvnum /getv ?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/29/2014, 17:36
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,105
Posted By daklote
Where I can see all the commands?

Where I can see all the commands?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/22/2014, 12:35
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,105
Posted By daklote
Ciao,da oggi mi esce schermo nero all'avvio e non...

Ciao,da oggi mi esce schermo nero all'avvio e non riesco a usare i tuoi hack. ho reinstallato mod perchè il file mod_config2 era vuoto, ora funziona ...
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/20/2014, 15:39
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,105
Posted By daklote
ma ci sta upp hack? ITA There is an upp hack?

ma ci sta upp hack? ITA
There is an upp hack?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/15/2014, 15:46
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,105
Posted By daklote
avast mi ha bloccato download, non me lo fa...

avast mi ha bloccato download, non me lo fa riscaricare. come faccio? ITA
download avast blocked me, I do not do re-download. how can I? ENG
Download von Avast blockiert mich, ich weiß nicht...
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/11/2014, 15:32
Replies: 29
Views: 14,998
Posted By daklote
Non ho capito come fare funzionare...

Non ho capito come fare funzionare cheatengine.Come devo fare? ITA
I haven't understood how to do. How I have to do to use cheatengine?What I have to do to use Cheatengine with 4story opened?
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/07/2014, 18:10
Replies: 32
Views: 10,194
Posted By daklote
non ho capito bene a cosa serve. Serve per creare...

non ho capito bene a cosa serve. Serve per creare oggetti su 4story? comunque mi dice che nn posso avviare 4s cn tcd aperto(Ita)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 08/07/2014, 17:57
Replies: 6,847
Views: 3,061,541
Posted By daklote
Where I can download it? (Eng) Dove posso...

Where I can download it? (Eng)
Dove posso scaricarlo?Metto download alla prima pagina , poi premi sul pulsante download e dice pagina nn trovata (Ita)
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.