Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 70
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sariusmt
Forum: Rohan 03/12/2016, 09:19
Replies: 357
Views: 36,744
Posted By sariusmt
Another few ideeas if you guys are opened to...

Another few ideeas if you guys are opened to sugestions:
- Hide and seek events but instead of finding the GM put a BOSS who has % chance to drop something. That way people will be motivated to...
Forum: Rohan 03/10/2016, 22:36
Replies: 357
Views: 36,744
Posted By sariusmt
And let`s not forget about quests! You should...

And let`s not forget about quests! You should make quest with specific prizes :). Like 3h scroll or whatever prize you guys might think of. That way you can get xp and get prize and game will be fun....
Forum: Rohan 03/10/2016, 21:49
Replies: 357
Views: 36,744
Posted By sariusmt
I hope no lower,upper and those crap. We need...

I hope no lower,upper and those crap. We need archers to be usefull. And also hide and seek events and so on :) . Those were fun. Discovering new places on the map. Also, the chests should be filled...
Forum: Rohan 03/06/2016, 21:02
Replies: 357
Views: 36,744
Posted By sariusmt
Yea, I also like Half Elfs. Please do tell

Yea, I also like Half Elfs. Please do tell
Forum: Rohan 03/06/2016, 20:29
Replies: 357
Views: 36,744
Posted By sariusmt
My favourite char back in the days was str....

My favourite char back in the days was str. dragon knight. I just love it. But now with all that much pdef and all it`s a non factor char. That`s why I don`t want glacial gear to be there.
Forum: Rohan 03/06/2016, 16:58
Replies: 357
Views: 36,744
Posted By sariusmt
I would say that the game doesn`t need to be...

I would say that the game doesn`t need to be changed so much on the skill level as should be at inflation damage. Don`t +boss drops, don`t even get more than Feathers. Ofcourse it will do less damage...
Forum: Rohan 03/06/2016, 06:25
Replies: 14
Views: 1,524
Posted By sariusmt
Time is not a factor for me :D . It`s not like...

Time is not a factor for me :D . It`s not like I`m in a hurry or something. I`m gonna try to get the old rohan client back. Remove some maps that don`t need to be there and that`s all.
Forum: Rohan 03/05/2016, 18:40
Replies: 14
Views: 1,524
Posted By sariusmt
Ok Imna just toy around with the client then and...

Ok Imna just toy around with the client then and try to get ridd of some things like glacials and other things I don`t like :). Thanks for the advice.
Forum: Rohan 03/05/2016, 18:22
Replies: 14
Views: 1,524
Posted By sariusmt
Maybe they will :awesome::awesome: ...

Maybe they will :awesome::awesome:



Well I kinda like the old client. Looked so much better than the 1XX one with that modern bars that I so dislike :D
Forum: Rohan 03/05/2016, 18:09
Replies: 14
Views: 1,524
Posted By sariusmt
Can I use the old client with that old school...

Can I use the old client with that old school look with 1XX server?
Forum: Rohan 03/05/2016, 17:35
Replies: 14
Views: 1,524
Posted By sariusmt
No, not really. I wanna make tons of cash and...

No, not really. I wanna make tons of cash and share with you guys :awesome: . The only reason I want those files is because I want to get back the old rohan and play with it. Don`t really care about...
Forum: Rohan 03/05/2016, 17:13
Replies: 14
Views: 1,524
Posted By sariusmt
99 files

Hello guys. Does any of you still have the 99 english server files? I wanna test those files and play around with them but they seem almost impossible to get.
Forum: Rohan 05/05/2015, 16:43
Replies: 6
Views: 993
Posted By sariusmt
No no, I mean the database field for weap :D ...

No no, I mean the database field for weap :D

Obli ty for asking I also wanted to know that :D. Thanks for the post
Forum: Rohan 05/05/2015, 16:38
Replies: 6
Views: 993
Posted By sariusmt
May I ask where is the data for weap? :D

May I ask where is the data for weap? :D
Forum: Rohan 05/05/2015, 01:03
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
Problem solved somewhat. Seems like for some...

Problem solved somewhat. Seems like for some reason MSSQL2014 wouldn`t work. With 2008 r2 works however. Have no ideea why, since my firewall was turned off. But anyway, managed to login, first time...
Forum: Rohan 05/04/2015, 20:30
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
Ok i modified the login passwords using md5 and...

Ok i modified the login passwords using md5 and still the same thing. Can this be a problem of rohanclient.exe?

Ok i checked with another client and same thing. Wth could be the problem?
Forum: Rohan 05/03/2015, 16:44
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
Well I only use the clients that DB shows. ...

Well I only use the clients that DB shows.

ok now I got rid of the HTTP error but I still can`t log in. Says login fail. I replaced the "data" folder of the client (rohan blood feud official) with...
Forum: Rohan 05/03/2015, 16:21
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
Thing is, Rohan 99 server works ok I can login...

Thing is, Rohan 99 server works ok I can login and play but the 110 one doesn`t. I have the right files i guess. Still I get with that http error. Any ideeas what could be the problem? Auth from...
Forum: Rohan 05/02/2015, 18:37
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
Indeed I am. I`m using the client on the same...

Indeed I am. I`m using the client on the same machine where server runs.
Forum: Rohan 05/02/2015, 13:39
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
Doesn`t seem to solve the login issue.

Doesn`t seem to solve the login issue.
Forum: Rohan 05/02/2015, 12:53
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
That would be .

That would be .
Forum: Rohan 05/02/2015, 11:03
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
I`m getting this HTTP login error ...

I`m getting this HTTP login error
[Only registered and activated users can see links] .
Server works without hitch. Everything seems to be ok except I can`t login.
I`ll post...
Forum: Rohan 05/01/2015, 23:29
Replies: 25
Views: 4,291
Posted By sariusmt
RohanAuth

Hey guys.
1. If I set up 127.0.0.1 as my ip on my server, would xampp/auth show 127.0.0.1 or it wouldn`t show anything in browser?

2. Also, does anyone know what client (full client) did Erotic...
Forum: Rohan 04/30/2015, 14:16
Replies: 8
Views: 630
Posted By sariusmt
I was curious how much would you sell it for but...

I was curious how much would you sell it for but nvm. My client now works, server also. Thank you for the help anyways :)
Forum: Rohan 04/29/2015, 22:53
Replies: 8
Views: 630
Posted By sariusmt
I think I'll rather ask people who're willing to...

I think I'll rather ask people who're willing to share than steal. Tho it can't be cosideret stealing if it's public, right? Anyways, I do hope I will get someone willing to share a working client....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 70

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.