Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: badguy0302
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/02/2014, 06:49
Replies: 35
Views: 8,046
Posted By badguy0302
Yes, the trainer disappeared when I start GC, but...

Yes, the trainer disappeared when I start GC, but it didnt show up anymore when I created a dungeon and played it :mad:
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/01/2014, 19:22
Replies: 35
Views: 8,046
Posted By badguy0302
Did the same as you said, but the PCCheats still...

Did the same as you said, but the PCCheats still doesnt apprear. Im using Window XP. Any suggestion for me? Thanks a lot
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/22/2014, 09:29
Replies: 35
Views: 8,046
Posted By badguy0302
Hey guys, how to turn the background music off...

Hey guys, how to turn the background music off when open the cheat?
Its annoying.
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/19/2014, 10:42
Replies: 134
Views: 30,529
Posted By badguy0302
It doesnt work

It doesnt work
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/17/2014, 03:32
Replies: 53
Views: 8,835
Posted By badguy0302
I got disconnected right after finishing loading...

I got disconnected right after finishing loading to dungeon, whats the matter? Did I do something wrong?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2014, 20:38
Replies: 53
Views: 8,835
Posted By badguy0302
Is the trainer working in Dimension Door? The 1...

Is the trainer working in Dimension Door?
The 1 hit K.O hack only works when I finish the first stage of the dungeon. Is there any way to make it work from the beginning of the dungeon, guys?

Is...
Forum: Grand Chase 07/12/2014, 08:33
Replies: 1
Views: 531
Posted By badguy0302
Need help!

Is there any hack or cheat program for GCNA guys? I used to use Ecollidex, but it was about 2 years ago and its not working now. Can you guys show me something? ^^ Thanks a lot!

Best regard,
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.