Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: az98
Forum: Ace Online / AirRivals 10/09/2014, 23:16
Replies: 419
Views: 318,749
Posted By az98
I only knew AO NA, I didn't know about the...

I only knew AO NA, I didn't know about the private servers. As you've known, I am fairly new to this forum. Anyway, thanks for teaching me how to use the thank button.
Forum: Ace Online / AirRivals 10/09/2014, 23:04
Replies: 20
Views: 6,820
Posted By az98
Hi there. To my understanding of what you...

Hi there.

To my understanding of what you people have posted here, are you guys saying there is a way or software to make enchants go above 16 without failing(enchant protect)? Or is it just that...
Forum: Ace Online / AirRivals 08/12/2014, 10:22
Replies: 419
Views: 318,749
Posted By az98
Thank you for answering and sorry for the late...

Thank you for answering and sorry for the late reply. Don't they only have 1 server in AceOnline NA? Anyway, I am going to try it now.

Thanks again
Forum: Ace Online / AirRivals 06/24/2014, 07:00
Replies: 419
Views: 318,749
Posted By az98
Hello there, I would like to know if this...

Hello there, I would like to know if this tutorial is still up to date with the current Ace Online patch.
Secondly, I read somwhere that you have to delete some folder in order for this to work....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.