Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Elbrin
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/26/2022, 04:24
Replies: 533
Views: 152,287
Posted By Elbrin
When the key drops use GWToolbox to get the...

When the key drops use GWToolbox to get the ModelID. Use that in your bot and not AgentID like Yoshi mentioned above.

Something along the lines If ModelID==xxxxx then blah blah
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/24/2022, 17:13
Replies: 533
Views: 152,287
Posted By Elbrin
Thank you for the help. I saw that the Totem...

Thank you for the help.

I saw that the Totem Axe was a very rare drop so I went to a weaponsmith in The Desolation and was able to get a +5 energy spear that I can try to put an "of enchanting"....
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/23/2022, 22:10
Replies: 533
Views: 152,287
Posted By Elbrin
Hey all, I know this is not supposed to be a...

Hey all,

I know this is not supposed to be a discussion thread but I was hoping I could ask a quick build question.

I am trying to use the Vaettir bot posted in this thread. The bot runs with...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/20/2022, 07:43
Replies: 533
Views: 152,287
Posted By Elbrin
Finally got the Omni Farmer to pick up coins and...

Finally got the Omni Farmer to pick up coins and items. The trouble was in the Common.au3 file. The conditional If Then Else statements were messed up.

For one thing there was a statement that if...
Forum: GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 03/19/2022, 06:31
Replies: 533
Views: 152,287
Posted By Elbrin
Just a quick question about the Omni Farmer. ...

Just a quick question about the Omni Farmer.

Is anyone else having trouble picking up items or gold?

The only thing it picked up while farming Vanguard faction was four leaf clovers and Superb...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.