Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ElesisPro
Forum: Grand Chase 06/13/2014, 19:02
Replies: 6
Views: 1,544
Posted By ElesisPro
It wasn't because just two nights ago I was able...

It wasn't because just two nights ago I was able to do it
I don't know how to do it constantly but by trying different things I got it to work a few times

Would you mind telling me how it was...
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/12/2014, 11:38
Replies: 8
Views: 3,322
Posted By ElesisPro
This is for GCPH

This is for GCPH
Forum: Grand Chase 06/12/2014, 10:34
Replies: 1
Views: 724
Posted By ElesisPro
I made this build once You have to give up just...

I made this build once
You have to give up just about all passives and you can reach half of WF or half of DF while still having the AP boosts
Forum: Grand Chase 06/12/2014, 10:29
Replies: 6
Views: 1,544
Posted By ElesisPro
[REQUEST] NAGC Item Duplication

Can anyone make a guide or PM me on how to duplicate items in the warehouse please?
Forum: Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2014, 22:06
Replies: 34
Views: 15,390
Posted By ElesisPro
I'm willing to pay for this if anyone will teach...

I'm willing to pay for this if anyone will teach me how to do it, I have money in paypal on standby

It's a scam. I paid the $20 and "Alexthemaster1" took my money and ran off with it. I've...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.