Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Card shop
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/04/2017, 15:42
Replies: 0
Views: 505
Posted By Card shop
WTS GOLD AO VALOFE 0.10 USD/B

as the title suggests I leave the game and want to sell a large amount of gold pretty good contact and a good buy for the price I offered.
contact my skype: sell_gold
7T in stock and the price as...
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 07/07/2014, 08:21
Replies: 4
Views: 769
Posted By Card shop
skype ?????????

skype ?????????
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/28/2014, 07:58
Replies: 0
Views: 266
Posted By Card shop
Diablo 3 ROS - EU - ALL CLASS Lvl 70 -Paragon 510 - 1.4M DPS UNBUFF - 250€

Diablo 3 ROS - EU - ALL CLASS Lvl 70 -Paragon
510 - 1.4M DPS UNBUFF - 250€
Hello.
I sell the 4th of my 4 accounts.
I've got all informations for this account : Name,
Adress, Login, Password,...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/28/2014, 07:35
Replies: 2
Views: 424
Posted By Card shop
[WTS] CPS all sever

Hello all, I am able to credit CPS and am selling
at a flat price of 1,5USD per 215 CPS. I accept
Paypal sent as 'money for friends or family' with
a note attached specifying for digital goods...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/28/2014, 07:34
Replies: 1
Views: 266
Posted By Card shop
[WTS] CPS all sever

Hello all, I am able to credit CPS and am selling
at a flat price of 2 USD per 215 CPS. I accept
Paypal sent as 'money for friends or family' with
a note attached specifying for digital goods...
Forum: Aion Trading 06/28/2014, 07:26
Replies: 0
Views: 415
Posted By Card shop
[WTS]

selling kinah at curatus/elyos
cheaper than pro sellers
1500 mils in stock
Payment options: Paypal/Paysafecard
contact skype : trungnt_a1gamimg
mesenger yahoo:trungnt_a1gaming
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/28/2014, 07:19
Replies: 2
Views: 309
Posted By Card shop
[WTS] GOLD

Always the cheapest.
* Gold : US$0.055/g or beating the lowest price
you can find from other active and reputable
seller by 5% ( if other seller's price = $0.12/g
then my price = $0.114/g )....
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/22/2014, 05:26
Replies: 189
Views: 13,977
Posted By Card shop
Fuch u scam 230$

Fuch u scam 230$
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 06/22/2014, 02:18
Replies: 0
Views: 233
Posted By Card shop
Forum: Aion Trading 06/22/2014, 01:53
Replies: 1
Views: 317
Posted By Card shop
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 06/22/2014, 01:40
Replies: 3
Views: 321
Posted By Card shop
Jinxx1042 scams

Jinxx1042 scams
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/16/2014, 12:23
Replies: 5
Views: 421
Posted By Card shop
WTB acc lvl 160

Buy acc lvl 160 might 3 m5 4m sv sikyon

And sell 17 acc clone lvl 135 and 140, 10$/acc
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/16/2014, 12:20
Replies: 43
Views: 4,898
Posted By Card shop
Gold fist

Gold fist
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/16/2014, 12:18
Replies: 5
[Buying] Hyperion Account
Views: 457
Posted By Card shop
Skype me ?????

Skype me ?????
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/14/2014, 13:07
Replies: 6
Views: 657
Posted By Card shop
Upppppppppp

Upppppppppp
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/13/2014, 09:57
Replies: 4
Views: 490
Posted By Card shop
this is a scam purchase $ 180 and I have moved...

this is a scam purchase $ 180 and I have moved this person did not pay for my gold
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/13/2014, 02:29
Replies: 43
Views: 4,898
Posted By Card shop
Pm skype me , i buy. Skype :sell_gold

Pm skype me , i buy. Skype :sell_gold
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/11/2014, 11:04
Replies: 292
Views: 32,580
Posted By Card shop
I have more but you do not see your skype reply

I have more but you do not see your skype reply
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/11/2014, 02:13
Replies: 24
Views: 2,957
Posted By Card shop
How much ????? For all

How much ????? For all
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/11/2014, 01:31
Replies: 292
Views: 32,580
Posted By Card shop
I need to buy from him 200B before, if he's a...

I need to buy from him 200B before, if he's a good sale I will buy more and will purchase 500 b appreciated if paid before first prestige
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/10/2014, 11:44
Replies: 6
Views: 657
Posted By Card shop
Update .... Sell +10 diabolic=350B and legend...

Update ....
Sell +10 diabolic=350B and legend lucifer gun,legend im bow = 250b/1

Gold 600b =0,4$/b
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/10/2014, 01:07
Replies: 292
Views: 32,580
Posted By Card shop
how do I know you have gold. and I want to get...

how do I know you have gold. and I want to get gold before and you will have your money immediately
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/09/2014, 09:18
Replies: 6
Views: 657
Posted By Card shop
[WTS] Selling ATLANTICA ONLINE Gold CHEAP

Hello there Atlantians,

I am here to introduce you to my Atlantica online cheap gold topic.

I am here to discuss about why it is cheap.

0.3/1b

I currently have about 800b in stock!
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 06/09/2014, 09:10
Replies: 292
Views: 32,580
Posted By Card shop
peru my country and I really want to buy your...

peru my country and I really want to buy your 400B.
please let me know and transaction method to contact you
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.