Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 71
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sylnar
Forum: Apex Legends 09/25/2026, 16:58
Replies: 7
Views: 701
Posted By Sylnar
Aimboss is the best, but you need invite.

Aimboss is the best, but you need invite.
Forum: Wardogs 09/22/2026, 02:02
Replies: 220
Views: 25,195
Posted By Sylnar
I'm coming soon :kappa:

I'm coming soon :kappa:
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/21/2026, 16:47
Replies: 37
Views: 3,031
Posted By Sylnar
big rep for this guys ++

big rep for this guys ++
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/21/2026, 14:09
Replies: 3
Views: 236
Posted By Sylnar
Sylnar Bodycam - Update (2026-09-21) Updated...

Sylnar Bodycam - Update (2026-09-21)

Updated for the latest Bodycam patch (Patch #5). Everything is working again.
Forum: Wardogs 09/20/2026, 01:37
Replies: 6
Views: 543
Posted By Sylnar
I will soon release one.

I will soon release one.
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/11/2026, 05:39
Replies: 3
Views: 236
Posted By Sylnar
Sylnar Bodycam - Changelog (2026-09-10) ...

Sylnar Bodycam - Changelog (2026-09-10)

Aimbot
Rebuilt to run fully internal. Drives the view in-process for a smoother, more consistent lock that no longer fights the game's own aim handling....
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/09/2026, 08:31
Replies: 3
Views: 236
Posted By Sylnar
[FREE] BODYCAM - Aimbot,ESP,Crosshair,RCS,Radar

SYLNAR BODYCAM
Precision cheat for Bodycam. ESP + Aimbot with real line of sight.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

:: PREVIEW ::
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: ARC Raiders 08/20/2026, 17:19
Replies: 12
Views: 1,901
Posted By Sylnar
You should start using DMA

You should start using DMA
Forum: ARC Raiders 08/20/2026, 17:17
Replies: 5
Views: 1,093
Posted By Sylnar
I can give you one if you need :), hit me up

I can give you one if you need :), hit me up
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/12/2026, 09:40
Replies: 99
Views: 13,837
Posted By Sylnar
Only thing I can say is that it works. And the...

Only thing I can say is that it works. And the Idea behind it with the UI is just beautiful. Good job Saturn, glws. Big vouch foir this.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/08/2026, 16:45
Replies: 0
Views: 246
Posted By Sylnar
Arrow [DMA] Sylnar CS2 - Aimbot, Awareness filter, ESP, Radar [FACEIT UD]

[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

VIDEO
Forum: Coders Trading 07/22/2026, 19:45
Replies: 3
Views: 220
Posted By Sylnar
Well, I do not think that is something you can ...

Well, I do not think that is something you can do without triggering it, but i wish you luck:)
Forum: Coders Trading 07/22/2026, 19:40
Replies: 3
Views: 220
Posted By Sylnar
Why don't u use DMA and Makcu? You actually do...

Why don't u use DMA and Makcu? You actually do not need to spend that amount of money
Forum: ARC Raiders 07/15/2026, 11:56
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
Closing this since is not necesarry anymore.

Closing this since is not necesarry anymore.
Forum: ARC Raiders 07/08/2026, 04:35
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
This does not work anymore. Everyone has been...

This does not work anymore. Everyone has been fully migrated to Denuvo
Forum: Trading 07/05/2026, 12:38
Replies: 2
Views: 267
Posted By Sylnar
Thank you for the feedback :handsdown: , if any...

Thank you for the feedback :handsdown: , if any issues occur let us know
Forum: ARC Raiders 07/04/2026, 23:11
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
Still working to use the tool, until there are 2...

Still working to use the tool, until there are 2 instances -d and -e it can be used. There was no major update for ARC, so is still up. But for now most of chairs have updated to denuvo.
Forum: Battlefield Trading 06/24/2026, 17:59
Replies: 25
Views: 4,086
Posted By Sylnar
Heads up about PLIQUE Loader Did some...

Heads up about PLIQUE Loader

Did some digging on it on my test PC because how it sits in Task Manager felt off. It's way more sus than it should be.

What it actually does when you press LOAD
...
Forum: ARC Raiders 06/17/2026, 01:29
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
YOu can use the app to switch from Denuvo back ...

YOu can use the app to switch from Denuvo back To EAC, and if you have an EAC chair, that will work.
Forum: ARC Raiders 06/16/2026, 10:57
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
Still up to date, for those people who did PM me.

Still up to date, for those people who did PM me.
Forum: ARC Raiders 06/02/2026, 11:48
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
This will work until the final update from...

This will work until the final update from Embark. Where everyone will be on Denuvo
Forum: ARC Raiders Trading 05/31/2026, 10:19
Replies: 2
Views: 165
Posted By Sylnar
All right, will do. Thank you

All right, will do. Thank you
Forum: ARC Raiders 05/29/2026, 23:27
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
It is exactly what I told the staff, would take...

It is exactly what I told the staff, would take 10 minutes to fix it.
Forum: ARC Raiders 05/29/2026, 21:13
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
Well..I can't comment on that..but I got Denuvo...

Well..I can't comment on that..but I got Denuvo so I had to do something, came up with this tool.
Forum: ARC Raiders 05/29/2026, 11:45
Replies: 33
Views: 5,237
Posted By Sylnar
Exclamation ARC Raiders Launcher Toggle

ARC Raiders Launcher Toggle
Small Windows utility that switches ARC Raiders between EasyAntiCheat and Denuvo without modifying any game files.

How it works
Uses Image File Execution Options...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 71

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.