Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Marko R
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2014, 13:46
Replies: 110
Views: 18,297
Posted By Marko R
Confirmed that it is not working atm, when I...

Confirmed that it is not working atm, when I click "Add to Queue" it says "Creating accounts" but nothing is happening after that. Can we expect any update?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/08/2014, 20:23
Replies: 110
Views: 18,297
Posted By Marko R
Thank You very much, working like a charm again:D!

Thank You very much, working like a charm again:D!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/08/2014, 18:11
Replies: 110
Views: 18,297
Posted By Marko R
Why is it asking for password now, if it is...

Why is it asking for password now, if it is optional? Never asked for that before...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/08/2014, 14:32
Replies: 110
Views: 18,297
Posted By Marko R
Same problem here, when I start LAC message pops...

Same problem here, when I start LAC message pops up:

"UPDATE ERROR:

Unable to connect to the remote server"
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2014, 18:32
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
Do I get discount if I order more Refs? Lets say...

Do I get discount if I order more Refs? Lets say 600.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/04/2014, 14:08
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
Is the queue time longer because of the recent...

Is the queue time longer because of the recent patch?
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 08/18/2014, 15:32
Replies: 809
Views: 51,278
Posted By Marko R
Thanks, got one pack, 2 rares & 1 epic :)

Thanks, got one pack, 2 rares & 1 epic :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/25/2014, 12:08
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
Bought again, everything was delivered in time!...

Bought again, everything was delivered in time! Thanks!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/10/2014, 18:02
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
Got 100 refs, legit & reliable, thanks:)!

Got 100 refs, legit & reliable, thanks:)!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/05/2014, 16:04
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
If I pay with 4x10 € PSC for 150 Refs, do you...

If I pay with 4x10 € PSC for 150 Refs, do you deduce 5 € from one of the 10 € PIN codes so I can still spend 5 € after I pay you 40?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/01/2014, 18:52
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
Thanks for answering :)!

Thanks for answering :)!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/30/2014, 18:42
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
How much is the discount if I change servers from...

How much is the discount if I change servers from red to green for Elo boost?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/24/2014, 12:24
Replies: 1,197
Views: 88,365
Posted By Marko R
Do u accept Ukash for payment?

Do u accept Ukash for payment?
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 06/07/2014, 14:40
Replies: 809
Views: 51,278
Posted By Marko R
Are the boosts available now?

Are the boosts available now?
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.