Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RafaVK
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/26/2015, 01:36
Replies: 4
Views: 1,166
Posted By RafaVK
how connect Phyton->Quest

I need connect execute a quest from phyton.

I am using:

import event
event.QuestButtonClick(1)

But I have a problem that is.. I don't have index of the quest I have a name.
test.quest...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.