Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: goldenapple007
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2014, 20:30
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,688
Posted By goldenapple007
You can't it. It's 5 or 7 or 9. If you...

You can't it.

It's 5 or 7 or 9.
If you want 10 use emubot



what os is that?

do you run it on ssd/hdd?
Forum: League of Legends 06/11/2014, 12:41
Replies: 10
Views: 439
Posted By goldenapple007
btw: never play adc to carry, if you have a bad...

btw: never play adc to carry, if you have a bad supp you can't carry ...
And in elo hell you get the worst supports ever ...
Forum: League of Legends 06/11/2014, 12:40
Replies: 7
Views: 412
Posted By goldenapple007
I think it's possible to add a custom icon for...

I think it's possible to add a custom icon for yourself ... but other won't be able to see it.
But I'm not sure about that and I don't know how to do it ...
Forum: League of Legends 06/11/2014, 07:51
Replies: 10
Views: 439
Posted By goldenapple007
Don't try to win every single game. Never...

Don't try to win every single game.
Never rage/flame/...
Keep playing, stop caring about that guys who's afk, there will be another game.
If you keep doing this you should improve fast.
If you're...
Forum: League of Legends 06/11/2014, 07:45
Replies: 13
Views: 1,359
Posted By goldenapple007
why it doesn't get bans if it's detected ...

why it doesn't get bans if it's detected ...
Forum: League of Legends 06/10/2014, 21:04
Replies: 3
Views: 500
Posted By goldenapple007
NHC bot > ghostlol > emubot ( stability) I...

NHC bot > ghostlol > emubot
( stability)
I don't speak deutch but I understand your question ;)
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2014, 17:13
Replies: 175
Views: 77,875
Posted By goldenapple007
the guy who made this is banned, do you really...

the guy who made this is banned, do you really think he will stil make 1366x768 for you?
and why whould you want that resolution ???
people just don't understand:
1024x768 for all league bots ......
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/10/2014, 17:04
Replies: 3,077
Views: 505,688
Posted By goldenapple007
I don't think this is possible. as far as I...

I don't think this is possible.
as far as I know, the bot opens the accounts folder inside the scriptdir.
only the coder can change it unless he makes the script opensource or adds an option to do...
Forum: League of Legends 06/10/2014, 16:56
Replies: 13
Views: 1,359
Posted By goldenapple007
... if you know emubot , look at it's anti-afk...

... if you know emubot , look at it's anti-afk ... it just clicks 2 points the whole time ... no warning/ban ... my bot does the same ... getting warnings + bans...
Forum: League of Legends 06/10/2014, 07:39
Replies: 13
Views: 1,359
Posted By goldenapple007
I know, but it doesn't ban in custom games if...

I know, but it doesn't ban in custom games if there is only 1 player.
I think I found why I get banned , LOL crashes when I'm away :( not sure it's only this.
But I made a more advanced anti-afk ,...
Forum: League of Legends 06/09/2014, 15:52
Replies: 13
Views: 1,359
Posted By goldenapple007
the bot works , I see it moving ... Well...

the bot works , I see it moving ...


Well I don't care about the ban, I just want to find a method to not get banned anymore ...


Well I don't care about the ban, I just want to find a method...
Forum: League of Legends 06/09/2014, 15:50
Replies: 13
Views: 1,359
Posted By goldenapple007
another bots does the same in custom games with 5...

another bots does the same in custom games with 5 people ... and doesn't get banned , ( emubot and ghostlol)
you get banned in custom games if there are other players in it.

and nhc bot does...
Forum: League of Legends 06/09/2014, 15:03
Replies: 13
Views: 1,359
Posted By goldenapple007
How I got banned?

I got an anti-afk bot.
It walks around a bit and dies a lot xD
It plays coop vs ai with 2 other bots, so no real human players.

I have already some acc's suspended due idling/leaving games ......
Forum: AutoIt 06/09/2014, 11:26
Replies: 4
Views: 1,247
Posted By goldenapple007
after I added the code here , I found the...

after I added the code here , I found the mistake.
I forgot a $ before a variable...
I shouldn't code that late ( acctualy you can't call that coding, It's just copy pasterino)
I'm gonna run it...
Forum: AutoIt 06/08/2014, 22:36
Replies: 4
Views: 1,247
Posted By goldenapple007
Error: can't find func

not sure that the error is that, but it's something simular.
I keep getting it at the last part of the script, where it needs to go back to a Func that's placed higher in the code.
I don't want to...
Forum: AutoIt 06/08/2014, 22:29
Replies: 11
Views: 1,291
Posted By goldenapple007
I have the same experience with that forum :( ...

I have the same experience with that forum :(



I was learning how to script .... wanted to learn imagesearch.
So I created a bot to open minecraft.
I bet if I could ask Mojang if this is...
Forum: AutoIt 06/08/2014, 18:57
Replies: 11
Views: 1,291
Posted By goldenapple007
I know ... first time I didn't read the rules...

I know ...
first time I didn't read the rules ...
second time I posted a script that opens a game ( thought that was allowed ...)
:mad:
Forum: AutoIt 06/08/2014, 12:02
Replies: 11
Views: 1,291
Posted By goldenapple007
tried that already and asked on autoit forums if...

tried that already and asked on autoit forums if it would work ...
I got banned for 5 days cus I used the word "game"
Forum: AutoIt 06/07/2014, 20:58
Replies: 11
Views: 1,291
Posted By goldenapple007
thanks a lot! Hope that 1 day I'll be as good...

thanks a lot!
Hope that 1 day I'll be as good as you in auto it :handsdown:
Forum: AutoIt 06/07/2014, 20:27
Replies: 11
Views: 1,291
Posted By goldenapple007
repeat till variable = 1

I need to repeat something untill a variable is 1.

pause (1000)
MouseClick("left",$x,$y,1,10)
$IS = _ImageSearch(@ScriptDir&"\Images\Icon.png",1,$x,$y,100)
If $IS = 1 Then

so I want it to...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2014, 17:02
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,273
Posted By goldenapple007
dominion yes they only anti-afk

dominion
yes they only anti-afk
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2014, 10:59
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,273
Posted By goldenapple007
this is a great bot, I don't own it, but it...

this is a great bot, I don't own it, but it updates a lot.
it's really stable and lvl'ing to 30 with xp boosts takes +- 7 days.



ok , thanks
just 1 question :
does the bot win the games ?...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2014, 10:18
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,273
Posted By goldenapple007
I just played a coop vs ai. It said you have x...

I just played a coop vs ai.
It said you have x min left of rewards for coop vs ai ( resets in x hour x min x sec)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/07/2014, 00:24
Replies: 877
Views: 103,828
Posted By goldenapple007
karma is a bitch :D Best part: i hope u won't...

karma is a bitch :D
Best part:
i hope u won't scam me because i did it to you

best part:
9/04/2014 20:20:59] nhcoohrh Amina: i also get pissed when people open dispute and dont say why , like...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/06/2014, 23:26
Replies: 14,207
Views: 1,249,273
Posted By goldenapple007
Hey I got a question about the bot. I'm...

Hey I got a question about the bot.
I'm intrested in it to lvl acc's to lvl 30.
It play's coop vs ai games, but aren't the xp and ip rewards limited for that to x min per day for coop vs ai? ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 84

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.