Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ryxes
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 02/15/2019, 14:29
Replies: 12
Views: 1,929
Posted By Ryxes
Fox, said everything I wanted to say about the...

Fox, said everything I wanted to say about the server after playing it during beta and again after the official release. I'll only add that it has some very nice players on both factions that are...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 12/19/2015, 18:31
Replies: 68
Views: 7,367
Posted By Ryxes
I've been playing shaiya for a really long time,...

I've been playing shaiya for a really long time, played plenty of servers both good and bad and I can honestly say this one is in my top 5, because of it's staff. They are trying really hard to make...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 05/20/2014, 16:11
Replies: 78
Views: 9,461
Posted By Ryxes
I don't know if I'm blind,but I didn't see a...

I don't know if I'm blind,but I didn't see a droplist anywhere on your site.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.