Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Googlė
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/13/2016, 20:55
Replies: 318
Views: 79,360
Posted By Googlė
#nvm

#nvm
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/13/2016, 10:44
Replies: 12
Views: 4,415
Posted By Googlė
It might be easier, but it's definitely not...

It might be easier, but it's definitely not better. I'd never recommend using the webbrowser control.
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/26/2015, 23:38
Replies: 5
Views: 571
Posted By Googlė
Good for you, I guess. Also, isn't MBot very...

Good for you, I guess.

Also, isn't MBot very outdated? Does it even still work?
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/17/2015, 14:25
Replies: 38
Views: 15,483
Posted By Googlė
Why buy it when you can get it for free from the...

Why buy it when you can get it for free from the halloween gate? :P
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/17/2015, 13:21
Replies: 38
Views: 15,483
Posted By Googlė
Aww is that all you see in them? What a shame. ...

Aww is that all you see in them? What a shame.
I see loving creatures that care enough about you to follow and protect you anywhere you go :o
Forum: DarkOrbit 10/17/2015, 11:41
Replies: 38
Views: 15,483
Posted By Googlė
Looks like DO has stepped up their game, I...

Looks like DO has stepped up their game, I haven't seen an event that has looked as exciting as this one in a long time :)
Can't wait to try out the halloween gate and the new drone designs, they're...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/28/2015, 22:51
Replies: 826
Views: 211,439
Posted By Googlė
This tool is indeed safe* =)

This tool is indeed safe* =)
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2015, 21:08
Replies: 30,004
Views: 2,269,195
Posted By Googlė
Does anyone know if there's any active players...

Does anyone know if there's any active players left on Scandinavia 2, or is it just another empty server?
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/25/2015, 21:03
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,312
Posted By Googlė
Uhh... I think it will work if you re-download it...

Uhh... I think it will work if you re-download it ;-)
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/12/2015, 00:44
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,312
Posted By Googlė
Erhmm, it's still quite easy to crack =) ...

Erhmm, it's still quite easy to crack =)


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/11/2015, 19:27
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,312
Posted By Googlė
It still wouldn't help covering it up because the...

It still wouldn't help covering it up because the webpage with HWID's of everyone who has purchased is available to everyone.
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/07/2015, 20:49
Replies: 1,839
Views: 240,312
Posted By Googlė
Yeah that's a problem for everyone, hopefully he...

Yeah that's a problem for everyone, hopefully he fixes it fast ^^
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/22/2015, 16:41
Replies: 30
Views: 3,119
Posted By Googlė
It works for me, what's wrong?

It works for me, what's wrong?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 08/15/2015, 13:37
Replies: 1
Views: 236
Posted By Googlė
GE1 Starter Account

The account:

Global Europe 1
Level 13
Goliath (With credit designs + Referee design)
7 Iris
P.E.T. Level 4 (Lvl. 1 resource collector and auto loot)
Full LF-3
Full B02-shields
Skylab with...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2015, 11:15
Replies: 3,293
Views: 656,168
Posted By Googlė
I tried sending the damage packet too but that...

I tried sending the damage packet too but that only shows the damage done. I did however found out that it works with SAB. Everytime I send the attack packet and use 4 as LaserColor, it does show the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2015, 10:43
Replies: 3,293
Views: 656,168
Posted By Googlė
Thanks for the help guys, you're awesome ;-) ...

Thanks for the help guys, you're awesome ;-)

I just have one more question though, if you don't mind:

When I send the attack packet: a|UserID|selectedUserID|laserColor (Example: a|1|2|1)
the...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/08/2015, 17:03
Replies: 3,293
Views: 656,168
Posted By Googlė
Oh ok... I actually thought it was the speed to...

Oh ok... I actually thought it was the speed to fly at ^^ Well that explains a lot, thanks.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/08/2015, 16:31
Replies: 3,293
Views: 656,168
Posted By Googlė
I've been working on an emulator and I'm kinda...

I've been working on an emulator and I'm kinda stuck on the movement. Can someone explain me how the calculation of the player speed works server-side? Right now, if you click on the minimap, you fly...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/25/2015, 13:34
Replies: 3,935
Views: 702,601
Posted By Googlė
Can the bot do Galaxy Gates? :)

Can the bot do Galaxy Gates? :)
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 03/08/2015, 11:53
Replies: 0
Views: 288
Posted By Googlė
Post Guild Wars 2 EU Key

I'm looking for an EU serial key, I can pay in TF2 keys.
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/24/2015, 02:07
Replies: 32
Views: 11,207
Posted By Googlė
You sure? It's still working for me...

You sure? It's still working for me...
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/23/2015, 18:43
Replies: 32
Views: 11,207
Posted By Googlė
How do you guys get 9 drones though? I get 8...

How do you guys get 9 drones though? I get 8 drones and then it says I have reached the limit...
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/24/2014, 19:33
Replies: 625
Views: 203,600
Posted By Googlė
Seems like there is only one that want one xD ...

Seems like there is only one that want one xD

Will probably try to make it anyway though :-)
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/23/2014, 18:27
Replies: 625
Views: 203,600
Posted By Googlė
Post Hey guys :) I recently got the time to...

Hey guys :)

I recently got the time to actually start learning a programming language [C#]
And I thought I would try to make a bot for DarkOrbit to get better and make something useful at the...
Forum: Freebies 08/11/2014, 08:26
Replies: 29
Views: 2,382
Posted By Googlė
Hey Gaus, didn't you realise you gave the account...

Hey Gaus, didn't you realise you gave the account to yourself? If there is any account, that is.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.