Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jackess
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/15/2015, 20:49
Replies: 12
Views: 610
Posted By Jackess
i saw...

i saw...
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/14/2015, 22:35
Replies: 12
Views: 610
Posted By Jackess
The account is no longer for sale because he has...

The account is no longer for sale because he has stolen me.. I trusted your a middleman and more this middleman has many positive feed .
This is the service you offer on this site ? rip rip on ?...
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/12/2015, 14:07
Replies: 27
Views: 1,693
Posted By Jackess
ahahahahahahahaha tutto bene? ;)

ahahahahahahahaha tutto bene? ;)
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/12/2015, 13:33
Replies: 27
Views: 1,693
Posted By Jackess
Oriii sono boikottee xD

Oriii sono boikottee xD
Forum: WarRock Trading 04/12/2015, 11:39
Replies: 12
Views: 610
Posted By Jackess
Smile SELL [LEVEL 79] WARROCK

ACCOUNT SKYPE: nightmarexxx3
-Since 2008
-Account level 79 ;
-Retail of G1 : Famas , M249 ;
-Retail Nexon : Vector , Gina and DUM.
And inventory full of weapons .
For info contact .
Below I...
Forum: WarRock Trading 05/21/2014, 18:15
Replies: 6
Views: 375
Posted By Jackess
O.o Why? I'm TRUST ...I put liv. Because agree...

O.o Why? I'm TRUST ...I put liv. Because agree for prize account :)
Forum: WarRock Trading 05/20/2014, 16:48
Replies: 6
Views: 375
Posted By Jackess
Smile SELL ACCOUNT WARROCK LIV. 72

LVL 72
Account status: Legit
Retail Weapons:Famas & M249
Retail Characters: None
Remaining Days of Gold Premium: 18
Noteful Weapons: More weapons ( Example: XM8 RED 100 days, 5th SLOT 200...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.