Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: danielvo
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/04/2016, 07:11
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Yet another patch not focusing a single bit on...

Yet another patch not focusing a single bit on what the community and your players suggests. Nice one.
I give you + for the quests rest of the patch is pure shit.

Each patch so far you guys are...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/03/2016, 14:38
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Are you fucking retarded? The IP limit is still 1...

Are you fucking retarded? The IP limit is still 1 like the past 100 times you've asked.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/02/2016, 19:14
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Afraid that the convo will show us that you...

Afraid that the convo will show us that you actually are the asshole everyone claims you are, but now its going public from a former staff. Don't shit your pants mate. You fucked up and you know it....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/02/2016, 19:07
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Do it.

Do it.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/02/2016, 17:10
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
8/8 gold farming party here I come!

8/8 gold farming party here I come!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/01/2016, 10:03
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
They'll just keep ignoring posts that tell the...

They'll just keep ignoring posts that tell the truth and come back with some shitty excuses like they always do.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2016, 21:55
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Sbot can only run 1 instance you retards. Meaning...

Sbot can only run 1 instance you retards. Meaning 1 client for sbot users as well.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/30/2016, 15:11
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Last update broke sbot, back to in-game bot I...

Last update broke sbot, back to in-game bot I guess.. I cri now :'(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/29/2016, 18:27
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Lol. You just want to multi client. Its 1 client...

Lol. You just want to multi client. Its 1 client per computer as of now. So you're telling me you and your friends all want to play on 1 computer at the same time? ;) lol'd hard at your comment. I...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/29/2016, 18:14
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Server is to crowded with fake players lmao ...

Server is to crowded with fake players lmao


Jokes aside, you should focus on the suggestion people put up on your forums. Instead you are doing something completely opposite.. Do you think it...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/29/2016, 12:32
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Lol are you joking, Job rates are one of the few...

Lol are you joking, Job rates are one of the few things that they actually got right. Took me two days to get 100.


Or you want 1 trade = level 120? gtfo.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/28/2016, 22:12
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Well this escalated real quick, shit just went...

Well this escalated real quick, shit just went from 0 to 100 in a blink lmao.

Lol a the player count, poor attempt to try to get "more" players to the server by faking its activity.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/27/2016, 13:19
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
I can just make a new char and use it tho, no...

I can just make a new char and use it tho, no problem. But I think its stupid to have level restrictions on premium.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/27/2016, 13:00
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
IDGAF, Some might want the extra boost? I want...

IDGAF, Some might want the extra boost? I want the extra boost especially when I spent 300 silks to get it. Why you so butt-hurt about it please, go ahead and enjoy the premium you have.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/27/2016, 12:32
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Finally something is happening to the alchemy...

Finally something is happening to the alchemy system.


How about:

Increase the D9-11 elixirs stack to 100.
Remove level limitation on Premium 2 (its stupid af).
Add lucky & steady stone...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2016, 19:33
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
But he actually has a point. I mean it would be...

But he actually has a point. I mean it would be so much more fun to watch if it was neutral made even if you won/lost. One sided videos are boring af.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2016, 19:06
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
When update? Lots of suggestions made on forums +...

When update? Lots of suggestions made on forums + here. I'm wondering what they will pick up..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2016, 10:47
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Eh, they have to restart the server, alternative...

Eh, they have to restart the server, alternative way is to retry until you get in. Took me about 10 tries but now I'm in. :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2016, 00:08
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
At least make so that premium 2 can be used at...

At least make so that premium 2 can be used at any level.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/25/2016, 20:56
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
I just wasted 300 elixirs and only ONCE I managed...

I just wasted 300 elixirs and only ONCE I managed to get to +3...

I have lucky dress, 5% premium buff. FIX YOUR SHIT. Seems like If you don't donate you can't get anywhere on this server.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/24/2016, 15:26
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
They have been looking into things since April...

They have been looking into things since April 1st without much has been done. Kudos to Mega, What I have seen so far, hes the only one that actually is trying.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/24/2016, 15:13
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Why don't you add regular item drops D12-14 to...

Why don't you add regular item drops D12-14 to mobs? And I'm not talking about SOX. It won't hurt you at all and it will give people a chance to gear up somewhat and not running around with D11 at...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/24/2016, 14:54
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Only way to get them atm is from item mall = p2w....

Only way to get them atm is from item mall = p2w. Everything below 110 is obtainable in-game which is great, but as soon as you hit 110+ (D12) you have to donate to be able to get to the end-game...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2016, 19:26
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
Uhm, they got their hands on them via joymax yes,...

Uhm, they got their hands on them via joymax yes, security loophole that they exploited to get them.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2016, 16:51
Replies: 4,165
Views: 337,553
Posted By danielvo
OOOO, expecting their statement about everything...

OOOO, expecting their statement about everything thats been going on today
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.