Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Oracle.Online
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/13/2014, 14:41
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
Thank you for your opinion

Thank you for your opinion
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/13/2014, 00:45
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
These your friends and no one minded his words ...

These your friends and no one minded his words




Thank you Good luck ..
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 21:04
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
now 40 ~ 60

now 40 ~ 60
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 19:35
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
Sox rate x3 if ratios are not compatible we will...

Sox rate x3 if ratios are not compatible we will make vote to choose the best

I have a lot of events and systems

We also will be happy if u joined us
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 18:10
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
Will do this in next update .. thanks for...

Will do this in next update .. thanks for suggestion
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 17:32
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
Fixed .. game opening We found...

Fixed .. game opening



We found something else was fixed too
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 16:48
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
:) I hope so

:) I hope so
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 16:30
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
First: I am not an Arab Second: I have a lot...

First: I am not an Arab
Second: I have a lot of arab friends best from other
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 16:24
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
This is none of your business

This is none of your business
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 16:21
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
Yes 40 minutes

Yes 40 minutes
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/12/2014, 16:10
Replies: 112
Views: 5,919
Posted By Oracle.Online
That's what I tell him they're basically...

That's what I tell him they're basically stealing, and come and say I steal




hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you made ​​me laugh hysterical laughter
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.