Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:32

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 57
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mntelio
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/28/2014, 14:19
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
bump[

bump[
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/15/2014, 18:29
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/13/2014, 18:51
Replies: 20
Views: 692
Posted By Mntelio
Hey. I got account with K-9 Riot nasus, pax...

Hey. I got account with K-9 Riot nasus, pax sivir, medieval twitch, grey warwick and more skins. There are about 30-40 skins. Interested?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/13/2014, 18:48
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/12/2014, 18:34
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
BUMP. Offer me your price. bump bump

BUMP. Offer me your price.

bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/11/2014, 14:25
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/10/2014, 12:35
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
Bump. Still looking for offers.

Bump. Still looking for offers.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/09/2014, 11:48
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
BUMP. Offer me your prices.

BUMP. Offer me your prices.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/08/2014, 10:28
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
Bump. Still looking for offers.

Bump. Still looking for offers.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/07/2014, 10:19
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
bump. Offer me your price

bump. Offer me your price
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/05/2014, 18:54
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/04/2014, 17:26
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/03/2014, 15:33
Replies: 8
Views: 400
Posted By Mntelio
EUW SILVER V GOOD STUFF

Hello, I'm selling account on EU West server because I got another one.

Here are some details:
Division: Silver V
Champs: 69
Skins: 19(Spirit Guard Udyr, Poolparty Ziggs, Gladiator Draven and...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/01/2014, 09:51
Replies: 9
Views: 266
Posted By Mntelio
Hi, I got EU West 30lvl account. Here are some...

Hi, I got EU West 30lvl account. Here are some details:
Division: Silver V
Champs: 69
Skins: 19(Spirit Guard Udyr, Poolparty Ziggs, Gladiator Draven and so on...)
Rune pages: 4
Runes: Full AD,...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/31/2014, 12:37
Replies: 17
Views: 667
Posted By Mntelio
Hi, I got EU West 30lvl account Silver V, 69...

Hi,
I got EU West 30lvl account Silver V, 69 champions, 19skins(Spirit Guard Udyr, Poolparty Ziggs, Dragonblade Riven, Gladiator Draven and so on...). It also got a lot of summoner icons, 4 rune...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/28/2014, 10:47
Replies: 6
Views: 352
Posted By Mntelio
Hey, I got EUW silver 5 account, it got 69 champs...

Hey, I got EUW silver 5 account, it got 69 champs (there is plenty of junglers), 17 skins (Spirit Guard Udyr, Poolparty Ziggs and so on) + Championship ward, a lot of summoner icons and 4 pages of...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/27/2014, 13:19
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/17/2014, 11:46
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/09/2014, 16:35
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/04/2014, 20:56
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By Mntelio
SELLING FOR 20 EUROS FAST

SELLING FOR 20 EUROS FAST
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2014, 18:08
Replies: 10
Views: 552
Posted By Mntelio
BUMP I SELL IT FOR 20 EURO RP CARD ONLY NOW

BUMP I SELL IT FOR 20 EURO RP CARD ONLY NOW
Forum: League of Legends Trading 10/03/2014, 14:40
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By Mntelio
PUSH bump only 20 euros RP CARD

PUSH

bump only 20 euros RP CARD
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/27/2014, 10:28
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By Mntelio
BUMP

BUMP
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/21/2014, 18:26
Replies: 2
Views: 321
Posted By Mntelio
NA 30LVL RARE, A LOT OF SKINS

Hello,

I'm selling my account. Here is the information.

Level: 30
Server: North America
League: Silver IV
S3 League: Silver(Got Silver Borders)
Normal Wins: 101
Ranked Wins: 110
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/19/2014, 14:59
Replies: 10
Views: 552
Posted By Mntelio
bump

bump
Showing results 1 to 25 of 57

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.