Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Diamondsquare
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/11/2008, 16:27
Replies: 22
Views: 4,248
Posted By Diamondsquare
Hey it was still worth a shot. Even a warning...

Hey it was still worth a shot. Even a warning saying not to put itemz up for cpz would safe me from getting a big loss when selling stuff. You may not feel it cause you not sell itemz for cp but...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/11/2008, 04:50
Replies: 22
Views: 4,248
Posted By Diamondsquare
TQ patching? More like sweeping under the rug it...

TQ patching? More like sweeping under the rug it seems. I just want to know how I can look at doing it too. From what I understand if its out there it probably maybe released to players with an...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 03/11/2008, 02:28
Replies: 22
Views: 4,248
Posted By Diamondsquare
CP hack, myth or not

I put some itemz for sale in the market and noticed that I got silver instead of cp. I am really sure I put them itemz for cp and not gold even though if I am wrong then I will just sit on the loss....
Forum: Conquer Online 2 02/02/2008, 14:25
Replies: 7
Views: 734
Posted By Diamondsquare
Noob!

Noob!
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.