Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: XPeke1990
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 03/10/2015, 00:17
Replies: 10
Views: 2,136
Posted By XPeke1990
Custom project not sound bad. I think worth a...

Custom project not sound bad. I think worth a try, count me in.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 03/07/2015, 15:49
Replies: 55
Views: 6,620
Posted By XPeke1990
Am looks screenshots and i saw 327 ping guys join...

Am looks screenshots and i saw 327 ping guys join it's right time for PVP.
Another egy shit source trying to copy the best from other private servers. But it's 5095 started on 5600+ client, even not...
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 05/05/2014, 21:26
Replies: 128
Views: 9,782
Posted By XPeke1990
I am glad to see how this group going up, nice...

I am glad to see how this group going up, nice work man and keep it
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.