Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rincorin
Forum: Aion 05/12/2014, 02:13
Replies: 2
Views: 790
Posted By Rincorin
no more opinions?

no more opinions?
Forum: Aion 05/09/2014, 11:23
Replies: 2
Views: 790
Posted By Rincorin
Ban IP or Account?

I'm using bot in a parallel account to main, but with the same computer.
Gameforce can ban me for using multiaccounting? Ban my IP? Both accounts?
I'm worried because I do not want to lose the...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/09/2014, 11:09
Replies: 569
Views: 100,761
Posted By Rincorin
what do u want? an another question: ...

what do u want?

an another question:

I'm using bot in a parallel account to main account, but with the same computer.
Gameforce can ban me for using multiaccounting? Ban my IP? Both accounts?...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/08/2014, 02:13
Replies: 569
Views: 100,761
Posted By Rincorin
I can't contact whit u by skyoe bcause ur allways...

I can't contact whit u by skyoe bcause ur allways disconected, If u can I wish have a premade airwaypoint or a config to copy past for aehter,,
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2014, 09:21
Replies: 569
Views: 100,761
Posted By Rincorin
I'm Elyo, but if you can share anyway..

I'm Elyo, but if you can share anyway..
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2014, 01:02
Replies: 569
Views: 100,761
Posted By Rincorin
I tried it in English and not 'running. What...

I tried it in English and not 'running. What happens is you select correctly the vortex but only keeps it selected 1 second and then reselect it. In this way all the time the ability is canceled.
I...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2014, 15:24
Replies: 569
Views: 100,761
Posted By Rincorin
Video is quite old, maybe you selected wrong...

Video is quite old, maybe you selected wrong aethers in bot?

- No, I select the correct vortex.

i suggest that you should not use autowaypoint. just add a waypoint on each node.

- I Try...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/04/2014, 12:14
Replies: 569
Views: 100,761
Posted By Rincorin
The problem is that when the bot is running...

The problem is that when the bot is running itself selects a vortex. But when I'm collecting takes 1 second, the collection is canceled and goes to the next vortex. Never ending collection and goes...
Forum: Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/03/2014, 12:14
Replies: 569
Views: 100,761
Posted By Rincorin
hi! Im recently purchase ImmonBot but I don't...

hi! Im recently purchase ImmonBot but I don't know to do for aethergather.... Can u explain a little bit? (I saw the video but I don't understand).
Sorry for my english..
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.