Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SuchyBGC
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/21/2020, 23:07
Replies: 118
Views: 38,337
Posted By SuchyBGC
You mean that anybody can play over the internet?...

You mean that anybody can play over the internet?

If yes, you haven't to "write the emu". You can do few things, use hamachi, zero tier, open ports on router with public ip or buy some vps's.
...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2020, 21:54
Replies: 118
Views: 38,337
Posted By SuchyBGC
Server - Download, try compile server files,...

Server - Download, try compile server files, debug, compile again, launch exe.

Client - download xampp, install it, import databases, copy CMS files to htdocs, search in files and change all...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2020, 22:24
Replies: 3,293
Views: 655,684
Posted By SuchyBGC
There are some ships in the game. In server_ships...

There are some ships in the game. In server_ships look for id and change it in player_accounts.

But I think you have in mind ships in shop in cms. Best way is to learn HTML, CSS, PHP and MySQL. If...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/09/2020, 22:12
Replies: 679
Views: 167,560
Posted By SuchyBGC
With only these screens I can't help you. I can...

With only these screens I can't help you. I can only see that you changed db name. Maybe this is problem, you didn't change it in cms or sth. Turn on browser console, check if there are no errors....
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/06/2020, 21:13
Replies: 679
Views: 167,560
Posted By SuchyBGC
I didn't try it but you can get xampp for linux...

I didn't try it but you can get xampp for linux and for exe apps you look for wine or mono(not sure about this.)



In CMS, files -> classes -> Functions.php
Line 141 - change to true.


...
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/01/2020, 19:39
Replies: 118
Views: 38,337
Posted By SuchyBGC
What did you point at? New client or bug? I have...

What did you point at? New client or bug? I have Win 10. When I close window with game, server throws errors but still works. I can login to the game but in first look objects like portals or station...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/31/2020, 12:38
Replies: 118
Views: 38,337
Posted By SuchyBGC
Does new client works? Changed in...

Does new client works? Changed in internalMapRevolution.php but always "Loading new client.."

There are some bugs with logout. After 20sec I think it should close window, but it doesn't. When I...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/31/2020, 11:24
Replies: 679
Views: 167,560
Posted By SuchyBGC
Thanks for answer. I already solved it, my own...

Thanks for answer. I already solved it, my own stupidity was cause :D
In flashembed I changed paths on localhost instead 127.0.0.1, I forgot it won't work like that.
I always clear cache after...
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/30/2020, 19:35
Replies: 679
Views: 167,560
Posted By SuchyBGC
Hey guys, I have some issue with loading screen...

Hey guys,
I have some issue with loading screen on /map-revolution. Bar is loading till the end and is stucking on "Loading". Start button doesn't show up. I can add that yesterday it was working...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.