Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: shyboogieman
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/18/2015, 18:37
Replies: 2
Views: 224
Posted By shyboogieman
bumb

bumb
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/17/2015, 16:38
Replies: 2
Views: 224
Posted By shyboogieman
Challenger acc EAST , real email + email from RIOT

Hello there.
I would like to sell my acc on EAST server.
There are champs for adc players. Almost all adc champs without Urgot,Kog,Kalista.
Skins: The 3rd skin Jinx, Mafia Graves, Soccer Lucian...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/30/2014, 09:37
Replies: 10
Views: 398
Posted By shyboogieman
bumb ;)!

bumb ;)!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/28/2014, 20:35
Replies: 10
Views: 398
Posted By shyboogieman
bumb :) I'll sell for 25 euro! : )

bumb :)

I'll sell for 25 euro! : )
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/26/2014, 19:35
Replies: 3
[Buying] D3 + RoS Acc
Views: 250
Posted By shyboogieman
Hi :) I would like to sell my acc D3 + ROS. ...

Hi :)

I would like to sell my acc D3 + ROS.

Owed69 skype or just pm here.
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/26/2014, 16:51
Replies: 0
Views: 289
Posted By shyboogieman
Diablo 3 + ROS for 17 euro. 282 paragon DH maruder build

Hi !

I would like to sell my acc Diablo 3 + ROS. I've done with D3 and I dont have much time for playing any games.

Enjoy cheap price and try to contact with me in topic or by priv .

Cheers!...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/26/2014, 16:26
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
bumb Ok guys.... 17 euro... I dont know why...

bumb

Ok guys.... 17 euro... I dont know why you wont buy D3 + ROS for a such cheap price...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/26/2014, 12:08
Replies: 10
Views: 398
Posted By shyboogieman
Bumb !

Bumb !
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/25/2014, 13:40
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
Still wanna sell my acc. :) I just didnt check...

Still wanna sell my acc. :) I just didnt check forum

Bumb !
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/24/2014, 23:18
Replies: 10
Views: 398
Posted By shyboogieman
Hmm Cuz it's hard to sell for more and i rly need...

Hmm Cuz it's hard to sell for more and i rly need money :P. And I know smth about dangerous. I dont know. What should I do for you... I can give you some informations about me or so and if will be...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/24/2014, 23:11
Replies: 10
Views: 398
Posted By shyboogieman
Damn, that's bad. I sold 4 acc for a like 2 years...

Damn, that's bad. I sold 4 acc for a like 2 years cuz I always started play, got D1 , get bored and sell acc. - sorry for my bad english.

I'll add screens soon (max 1 hour) cuz Im updating LoL cuz...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/24/2014, 23:04
Replies: 10
Views: 398
Posted By shyboogieman
Yeah Im sorry I know about those things! I'll add...

Yeah Im sorry I know about those things! I'll add for a few min :).

What do you mean by reqmail? I have that email but it's my own email and I cannot give it... I can answer for 90% of asks about...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/24/2014, 22:51
Replies: 10
Views: 398
Posted By shyboogieman
D2 WEST for only 30 euro CHEAP AND FAST

Hi everyone!
I would like to sell acc ADC. By acc ADC I mean almost all adc champs with skins like a TPA ez or SKT Vayne - so that's a unique skin.
Plus on this acc are some champs for other role...
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/20/2014, 11:08
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
only 20 euro!

only 20 euro!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/19/2014, 00:55
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
; d; d; d;d ;d 20 euro

; d; d; d;d ;d 20 euro
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/17/2014, 14:23
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
20 euro and no less......

20 euro and no less......
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/16/2014, 13:16
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
25 euro

25 euro
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/15/2014, 09:45
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
BUMB GUYS PLEASE, 28 euro!

BUMB GUYS PLEASE, 28 euro!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/14/2014, 00:06
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
Guys I rly need that cash! Help me :) It's only...

Guys I rly need that cash! Help me :) It's only 30 euro for acc

bumb

BUMB GUYS PLEASE, 28 euro!
Forum: Diablo 3 Trading 09/12/2014, 22:02
Replies: 10
Views: 655
Posted By shyboogieman
Diablo 3 + ROS main DH and 282 paragon

Hi everyone!
I would like to sell my acc.

Offer :

1. Unranked characters : DH 70, Wizz 70, Crus 70
2. As Dh you can play on T6 (maruder set build) and immortal support
3. As Wizz you can...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2014, 23:07
Replies: 0
[Selling] adc acc west d1
Views: 233
Posted By shyboogieman
adc acc west d1

Hi, I would like to sell my acc with low Diamond 1 with a good mmr. There is only almost all adc champs without Jinx, Kog , MF. Plus some champs for other roles for solo q in meta.

Skins:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/20/2014, 16:52
Replies: 1
Views: 374
Posted By shyboogieman
Diamond 1 acc - adc acc WEST WEST

Hi, I would like to sell my acc with low Diamond 1 with a good mmr. There is only almost all adc champs without Jinx, Kog , MF. Plus some champs for other roles for solo q in meta.

Skins:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 08/17/2014, 19:43
Replies: 0
Views: 230
Posted By shyboogieman
Diamond 1 acc - adc acc WEST

Hi, I would like to sell my acc with low Diamond 1 with a good mmr. There is only almost all adc champs without Jinx, Kog , MF. Plus some champs for other roles for solo q in meta.

Skins:...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2014, 12:41
Replies: 10
Views: 360
Posted By shyboogieman
Yes, I have original mail+pass includes Let...

Yes, I have original mail+pass includes

Let me like few min that I have to find a password to email cuz i forgot :P

Yeeeeeeeah I got this ! :P
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/25/2014, 12:32
Replies: 10
Views: 360
Posted By shyboogieman
Diamond I 70 lp EUW [45 EURO]

Hi! I would like to sell my acc cuz I wont play anymore League of Legends and I rly need some money right now...

45 euro paypal only
contact via pm

Arctic Warfare Cait
Explorer Ezreal...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.