Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: geekextreme1
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/05/2010, 00:45
Replies: 37
Views: 17,743
Posted By geekextreme1
They don't, it's just the idiots like you that...

They don't, it's just the idiots like you that bump them. ^^
Forum: Archlord 02/19/2010, 22:11
Replies: 1,566
Views: 147,167
Posted By geekextreme1
Gosh read what was said. ^^

Gosh read what was said. ^^
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/14/2010, 20:14
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
Yes like Steve said it can be numbers, so your...

Yes like Steve said it can be numbers, so your offset is "50." Now you just have to search for "05917034" in hex to find the next address.
Forum: RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides 02/14/2010, 06:58
Replies: 49
Views: 19,215
Posted By geekextreme1
LOL. Then why post and attract them? Idiot.

LOL. Then why post and attract them? Idiot.
Forum: Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/14/2010, 04:38
Replies: 2
Views: 1,052
Posted By geekextreme1
If they were going to anyways, I don't think they...

If they were going to anyways, I don't think they need you asking for them. This is what this forum is about. ^^
Forum: 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/13/2010, 04:08
Replies: 63
Views: 22,457
Posted By geekextreme1
Virus Scan...

Virus Scan ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) I would not recomend using.
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/13/2010, 02:21
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
Well here's an update from me. For the ndoors...

Well here's an update from me. For the ndoors version (which I play) all you have to do is add 1000 (with hex calculator) to each static address. All offsets are the same and you can use the bot...
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/13/2010, 02:09
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
Still haven't done movement speed myself, but...

Still haven't done movement speed myself, but battle speed certainly still works.
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/11/2010, 22:59
Replies: 3
Views: 3,377
Posted By geekextreme1
Don't know, does it have any game protection?

Don't know, does it have any game protection?
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/10/2010, 18:43
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
Ah I see, that's good then. I guess I'll try...

Ah I see, that's good then. I guess I'll try updating in a bit, but at the moment on working on running 3 clients at once with the "bot" formation you listed in another thread. Works pretty well...
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/10/2010, 13:22
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
Ya I guess now that I know how to update it the...

Ya I guess now that I know how to update it the second time wont be as bad...My version of the game was patched today and now I need to re-update the Memory.ini file. :mad:
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/10/2010, 12:20
Replies: 23
Views: 17,970
Posted By geekextreme1
Ah ok thankyou. I've only just started playing...

Ah ok thankyou. I've only just started playing the game so I didn't know about the boots, but now I'll add that. I understand what you mean about the offsets as well. When updating the Memory.ini I...
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/10/2010, 02:05
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
LOL. I finally finished updating my Memory.ini...

LOL. I finally finished updating my Memory.ini file and wrote a tutorial on how to do it. I hope you don't mind as some people need a really thorough explanation before they understand. ;)

The...
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/10/2010, 02:03
Replies: 23
Views: 17,970
Posted By geekextreme1
Arrow Updating Memory.ini - Auto Battle Bot

I have recently finished updating my Memory.ini file (except for movement speed, because I have no way to compare speeds at the moment), and have quite an experienced. It takes a couple of days to...
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/09/2010, 16:41
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
Ya that's why I suggested to watch them in...

Ya that's why I suggested to watch them in fullscreen. I've started a tutorial, but it can't be complete if I can't update the Memory.ini completely myself. ;) I'm about halfway done and have done...
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/09/2010, 12:32
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
<big edit> Almost complete update. All I have...

<big edit>
Almost complete update. All I have left is movement speed, for which I'll need a mount. =D
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/09/2010, 00:14
Replies: 3,761
Views: 748,741
Posted By geekextreme1
I'm currently updating my Memory.ini and the...

I'm currently updating my Memory.ini and the tutorial videos have helped a lot. My suggestion is to watch them in fullscreen so you can see what the guy is doing. You have to be careful and find...
Forum: Atlantica Online 02/08/2010, 05:26
Replies: 21
Views: 30,935
Posted By geekextreme1
These are amazing tutorials. Thanks!

These are amazing tutorials. Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.