Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LoliLocker
Forum: S4 League 05/13/2017, 17:57
Replies: 48
Views: 12,663
Posted By LoliLocker
It is indeed and that is sad. The only reason...

It is indeed and that is sad. The only reason they didn't shut it down is because some people are still pumping hundreds of Euros / Dollars in a Game without any decent progression just to have...
Forum: S4 League 02/23/2017, 20:38
Replies: 5
Views: 2,165
Posted By LoliLocker
So you cash again and aeria has income, it's a...

So you cash again and aeria has income, it's a shady company afterall.
I don't have a single doubt they're in on this. Given that they deny every single possible solution (on their side) regarding...
Forum: Elsword 07/25/2016, 14:53
Replies: 1,029
Views: 359,127
Posted By LoliLocker
Are you guys not able to read? Bleach your...

Are you guys not able to read?
Bleach your eyes.
There won't be any Update anymore.
Forum: S4 League 06/24/2016, 11:22
Replies: 5
Views: 740
Posted By LoliLocker
There are plenty of programs out there. Most of...

There are plenty of programs out there. Most of them are creating Big files because they record straigth from the GPU (such as Fraps) but provide the best Quality that way. You can always convert the...
Forum: S4 League 06/22/2016, 14:10
Replies: 4
Views: 655
Posted By LoliLocker
Wait until it gets fixed by the devs. If ever. ...

Wait until it gets fixed by the devs. If ever.
I dunno what's so fun about crashing an already dead game.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2016, 23:22
Replies: 134
Views: 29,599
Posted By LoliLocker
Wink Feel free to doubt that. I couldn't care less,...

Feel free to doubt that. I couldn't care less, I'm having my reservations against ePvP anyway.
Care to explain me, why I would go through the trouble to change all of my Passwords just to not be...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/24/2016, 20:52
Replies: 134
Views: 29,599
Posted By LoliLocker
I dunno about banable but yes, your accounts can...

I dunno about banable but yes, your accounts can get stolen.
In fact, everywhere where you put your personal Data there's a chance for your account to be stolen.
My trashy alt accounts were (pw did...
Forum: Elsword 10/04/2015, 17:45
Replies: 1,029
Views: 359,127
Posted By LoliLocker
well now it's working perfectly fine again......

well now it's working perfectly fine again... this is driving me nuts tbh.
I just re-downloaded it and was about to re-install it but... fuck nvm.
Sorry to bother you.
Forum: Elsword 10/04/2015, 09:34
Replies: 1,029
Views: 359,127
Posted By LoliLocker
So I'm having a problem with Gpatcher...

So I'm having a problem with Gpatcher (obviously).
Since today I'm not able to use it on VoidEls anymore. (Might be the cause) It works on EU tho.
Now here's what is happening: Everytime I run the...
Forum: S4 League 07/12/2014, 19:18
Replies: 96
[Collection Thread] Characternames
Views: 56,572
Posted By LoliLocker
Blimey - LoliLocker #Another Noob. ...

Blimey - LoliLocker
#Another Noob.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Elsword 06/06/2014, 18:03
Replies: 81
Views: 36,594
Posted By LoliLocker
Legit server... even tho i did uninstall it...

Legit server... even tho i did uninstall it already. It's actually way 2 fast to lvl there.
Ye i like some grinding.
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.