Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cri5
Forum: 4Story 05/09/2014, 14:48
Replies: 44
Views: 6,505
Posted By cri5
Hi Julian the problem was fixed ?? Because I take...

Hi Julian the problem was fixed ?? Because I take the game again today and still show me the same problem and don't let me to set the resolution to 1600x900... give me error .
Forum: 4Story 05/08/2014, 18:10
Replies: 44
Views: 6,505
Posted By cri5
I have win 7 ultimate and all time give me ,,...

I have win 7 ultimate and all time give me ,, Problem have occurred at the hack shield blocked function. (10a01)" ......
Forum: 4Story 05/08/2014, 17:49
Replies: 44
Views: 6,505
Posted By cri5
When I start the game show me the logo e4story...

When I start the game show me the logo e4story after give me error on the hshield... again and again and again error 10a01...
Forum: 4Story 04/28/2014, 16:35
Replies: 1
Views: 430
Posted By cri5
Hi guys i need little help

I make a p server I make all steps but I have trouble at the last step... I try to start TCTRL_GSP , TLOGIN_GSP ,TMAP_GSP etc. but I recive a error when I try to start it error 0x80004005...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.