Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rloba
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 09/02/2014, 02:44
Replies: 14
Views: 1,964
Posted By rloba
Gold Zaishen Coins

I'm interested in 50 or so armbraces.
Ingame: Zai Zhan
Skype: HesABrigg
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 08/31/2014, 07:22
Replies: 8
Views: 849
Posted By rloba
Armbraces

If you go first, I'll buy 50 armbraces
Skype: HesABrigg
Ingame: Zai Zhan

Edit: "I am not willing to go first." My bad, if you contact me, I'm sure we can work something out.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 05/03/2014, 21:21
Replies: 0
[Selling] WoW Account
Views: 281
Posted By rloba
WoW Account

I have for sale a WoW account (US Server Maiev) that has a level 90 Orc Warrior and ~3000g. I am looking to sell it for Guild Wars/Guild Wars 2 gold, but if the price is right, I'd love to sell it...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 04/19/2014, 00:06
Replies: 2
Views: 266
Posted By rloba
Guild Wars 2 Account

I have a Guild Wars 2 account with two level 80's (Thief/Warrior) and a level 72 warrior. The account was recently active, but their is not much gold. I am looking to sell the account for Guild...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.