Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 68
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xNovuSx
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/24/2020, 16:07
Replies: 42
Views: 6,533
Posted By xNovuSx
+rep nice guy, easy to deal with, works well...

+rep nice guy, easy to deal with, works well thank you :)
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 11/18/2016, 17:06
Replies: 22
Views: 2,468
Posted By xNovuSx
Idk the full back story to this, but I have got...

Idk the full back story to this, but I have got my lucifer L back apparently one of their customer support was a "Scammer". As long as it was solved, I'm happy.
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 11/17/2016, 14:58
Replies: 22
Views: 2,468
Posted By xNovuSx
So he gives money to HighGamer for gold, but...

So he gives money to HighGamer for gold, but doesn't give money for the item I gave. Lul. Sad.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/08/2015, 13:59
Replies: 26
Views: 4,351
Posted By xNovuSx
This is purrfect, love it! :D

This is purrfect, love it! :D
Forum: NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/08/2015, 13:55
Replies: 2
Views: 1,879
Posted By xNovuSx
Temp Ban, Account Needed.

The temp Banhammer keeps popping up even if I do 150 TE's, if anyone has, I would appreciate if someone could get me an account lv 60 or so.

Thanks.
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/09/2015, 17:26
Replies: 20
Views: 2,564
Posted By xNovuSx
In one day, I did around 1000-3000 TE's still no...

In one day, I did around 1000-3000 TE's still no ban. Ty :DD! #YouSirAreAFuckingGenious!
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 04/19/2015, 12:58
Replies: 50
Views: 5,099
Posted By xNovuSx
Very good, very fast and trusted seller, would...

Very good, very fast and trusted seller, would recommend!
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 04/18/2015, 23:38
Replies: 3
Views: 747
Posted By xNovuSx
Bought all stock, very fast and very trustworthy!...

Bought all stock, very fast and very trustworthy! Would recommend buying from him ! Very good seller, very nice :)
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/09/2015, 23:06
Replies: 2
Views: 324
Posted By xNovuSx
bump

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/08/2015, 22:39
Replies: 2
Views: 324
Posted By xNovuSx
Bump Imgur...

Bump

Imgur ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

bump
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/07/2015, 02:29
Replies: 2
Views: 324
Posted By xNovuSx
League Of Legends Account.

Hello,
I'm selling a League of Legends account ( currently unranked ) was silver 1 last season about 31 LP away from gold. The account has been up since Season 1 and has about 70 skins :
' Imgur...
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 04/05/2015, 15:56
Replies: 99
Views: 10,256
Posted By xNovuSx
Good seller, bought 400b within minutes, cheap...

Good seller, bought 400b within minutes, cheap thank you!
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/28/2015, 15:09
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By xNovuSx
No I'm not mad at that, you have 0,01$ on your...

No I'm not mad at that, you have 0,01$ on your paypal account and started saying shit bout my dead father, very unpleasant experience, please don't sell to him, seems to be very untrusted.
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/28/2015, 01:46
Replies: 5
Views: 532
Posted By xNovuSx
Tried scamming, wanted to sell gold, wanted to...

Tried scamming, wanted to sell gold, wanted to show him real proof, denied and had 0,01$ in his account balance thinking he could hide it in his pictures, will possibly upload tomorrow and the things...
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/25/2015, 23:05
Replies: 2
Views: 438
Posted By xNovuSx
Scammer, Scammer, Scammer, Scammer Hahaha Beware!

Scammer, Scammer, Scammer, Scammer Hahaha Beware!
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/22/2015, 11:07
Replies: 7
Views: 550
Posted By xNovuSx
Upupupup

Upupupup
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/21/2015, 15:35
Replies: 7
Views: 550
Posted By xNovuSx
Upperino in Pepperino~

Upperino in Pepperino~
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/19/2015, 23:05
Replies: 7
Views: 550
Posted By xNovuSx
Bump Update : 58b Stock!

Bump Update : 58b Stock!
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/15/2015, 00:47
Replies: 7
Views: 550
Posted By xNovuSx
Upupupup 50b stock

Upupupup 50b stock
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/13/2015, 23:18
Replies: 7
Views: 550
Posted By xNovuSx
S> Atlantica Online Gold Nexon 0.4/b

Hi guys!

As you guys know I'm currently selling gold at the rate of 0.4/b.
We can trade in game / mail, there is a possibility that I can show you the gold through trade before actually sending...
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/09/2015, 23:10
Replies: 7
Views: 470
Posted By xNovuSx
Hahaha no no no, you're new to this forum, it was...

Hahaha no no no, you're new to this forum, it was a test, I got the whole chat if you need me to paste it in Imgur? :)
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/09/2015, 19:49
Replies: 7
Views: 470
Posted By xNovuSx
#TriedScammingMe x'D failed so hard it's funny xD

#TriedScammingMe x'D failed so hard it's funny xD
Forum: Atlantica Online Trading 03/09/2015, 17:52
Replies: 271
[Selling] AO gold all server
Views: 27,146
Posted By xNovuSx
Bought 50b Instantly got it! Thank you so much,...

Bought 50b Instantly got it! Thank you so much, looking to do business with you again ^^
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/22/2014, 03:25
Replies: 5
Views: 338
Posted By xNovuSx
Add me up on skype :) : leagueaccountsale3

Add me up on skype :) : leagueaccountsale3
Forum: League of Legends Trading 07/22/2014, 00:32
Replies: 13
Views: 1,003
Posted By xNovuSx
bump. sale. I'll tell you the sale when you add...

bump. sale. I'll tell you the sale when you add me on skype : leagueaccountsale3
Showing results 1 to 25 of 68

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.