Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Pmende
Forum: 9Dragons 04/13/2014, 23:03
Replies: 0
Views: 869
Posted By Pmende
Talking Buff Training - Healer

Sooo. I've read a few topics on how there are no buff trainers that can be used now right? Is there anything around that can help with regards to this? I used Pinnacle ages ago when I played last....
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:58.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.