Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: saltyblaser
Forum: Artist Trading 08/30/2014, 19:41
Replies: 0
Views: 229
Posted By saltyblaser
GRAPHIC DESIGN - YOUTUBE / TWITCH / BACKGROUNDS / MORE!

Hello Everyone,
I have been a designer for over a year and create a lot of great artwork. If you would like to see some before you purchase just add me on skype. I can make almost anything...
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/29/2014, 04:59
Replies: 6
Views: 754
Posted By saltyblaser
pushhh

pushhh
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/14/2014, 02:18
Replies: 6
Views: 754
Posted By saltyblaser
push - no more custom / nvg / sigs

push - no more custom / nvg / sigs
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/12/2014, 20:10
Replies: 6
Views: 754
Posted By saltyblaser
push

push
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/11/2014, 08:53
Replies: 6
Views: 754
Posted By saltyblaser
push

push
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/09/2014, 20:19
Replies: 6
Views: 754
Posted By saltyblaser
push

push
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/08/2014, 22:13
Replies: 6
Views: 754
Posted By saltyblaser
kewl

kewl
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/08/2014, 09:24
Replies: 6
Views: 754
Posted By saltyblaser
Arrow SELLING ISS ITEMS - DIRT CHEAP

Hello Everyone!
I am selling my I:SS Gear for dirt cheap. Here are the prices on the images!

| Guns ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) | Ammo ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) |...
Forum: Infestation Trading 08/08/2014, 08:25
Replies: 0
Views: 415
Posted By saltyblaser
ISS ITEMS FOR CS:GO KNIFE

Hey Everyone,
I would like to trade lots of I:SS items to the value of a cs:go knife! I have over 500 tars and over 30 snipers and 100+ custom and kstyle.


bumb
Forum: Infestation Trading 05/05/2014, 07:45
Replies: 1
Views: 330
Posted By saltyblaser
bump

bump
Forum: Infestation Trading 05/04/2014, 02:13
Replies: 1
Views: 330
Posted By saltyblaser
Exclamation looking for snipers bulk

WTB Snipers in BULK for a lower price.

I am willing to go first, with request a trade.

Put your skype below if you want to make a deal!
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.