Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jackxford
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/26/2014, 18:20
Replies: 3
Views: 370
Posted By jackxford
5.2k Gold left

5.2k Gold left
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/26/2014, 13:51
Replies: 3
Views: 370
Posted By jackxford
Jacxford's - Guild Wars 2 Gold Shop ▌❝Cheap❞ ▌❝Easy❞▌❝Trusted❞▌❝24/7hr Service❞▌

Hello everyone!

This is an update on my old thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links] ; which I am grateful for the amount of positive feedback and...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/26/2014, 01:41
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
Bump

Bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/25/2014, 00:52
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
Bump

Bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/24/2014, 16:38
Replies: 2
Views: 254
Posted By jackxford
skype: jackxford

skype: jackxford
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/24/2014, 01:38
Replies: 371
Views: 21,415
Posted By jackxford
gold

I have 4500G, PM me on skype: jackxford
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/24/2014, 00:51
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
Thx for the trade falkenau

Thx for the trade falkenau
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/23/2014, 19:02
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
Bump

Bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/20/2014, 12:03
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
Bump

Bump
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/18/2014, 13:06
Replies: 2
Views: 734
Posted By jackxford
PM me on skype: jackxford Or pm me on gw2......

PM me on skype: jackxford

Or pm me on gw2... Tuula Carissa
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/17/2014, 23:32
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
Cool nice trade : D

Cool nice trade : D
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/17/2014, 22:58
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
BUMP!

BUMP!
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/17/2014, 17:08
Replies: 58
Views: 8,546
Posted By jackxford
add me on skype: jackxford

add me on skype: jackxford
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/17/2014, 17:03
Replies: 1
Views: 226
Posted By jackxford
pm skype: jackxford I can sell you gold

pm skype: jackxford I can sell you gold
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/17/2014, 14:48
Replies: 15
Views: 1,323
Posted By jackxford
I'll buy all :D please pm me on skype:...

I'll buy all :D

please pm me on skype: jackxford
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/17/2014, 13:07
Replies: 0
Views: 462
Posted By jackxford
WTS GW2 Gold /or\ WTT for GW1 Ectos/Arms

Hey,
I want to sell my GW2 Gold for eaither money through paypal, or GW1 Ectos/Arms/Zkeys etc :)

We can trade in any amounts of your choice for saftey.
Pm me on skype: jackxford
We can...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/16/2014, 23:07
Replies: 0
[Buying] GW Acc :)
Views: 262
Posted By jackxford
GW Acc :)

Hey,
I am looking for a Gw acc to buy. I can pay 250e/or $10 and I don't mind about titles or anything like that.

PM me on skype: jackxford and we'll discuss : D
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/10/2014, 13:57
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
Thanks for the smooth trade Ivan : D

Thanks for the smooth trade Ivan : D
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/10/2014, 11:24
Replies: 0
Views: 372
Posted By jackxford
WTT (MY) Gw2 Gold for (YOUR) Gw1 Ectos

Hey,
I'm currently looking to trade around 6,500 Gw2 Gold for Gw1 Ectos.
The rate we can negotiate and who goes first.

PM me on skype as: jackxford

Or if you do not have skype, then just...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/09/2014, 23:19
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
still up If you don't have skype just leave...

still up

If you don't have skype just leave a post and I'll put my gw1/2
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/09/2014, 20:54
Replies: 1
Views: 416
Posted By jackxford
Your never on gw1/2

Your never on gw1/2
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/09/2014, 19:15
Replies: 10
[Selling] WTS Gw2 Gold : )
Views: 1,043
Posted By jackxford
WTS Cheap Gw2 Gold from the manufacturer (me)

Hey people!

Important information: I am not a reseller.
All my gold is handmade from the manufacturer (me)
I have 24/7 service. I don't mind selling to re-sellers, however
at a reasonable price...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/05/2014, 13:30
Replies: 9
Views: 943
Posted By jackxford
I got 3500g + to trade you so pm me on skype :...

I got 3500g + to trade you so pm me on skype : jackxford
or on gw2: Tuula Carissa

when you get your ectos.
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 05/05/2014, 13:21
Replies: 0
Views: 360
Posted By jackxford
Trade Gw2 Gold (ME) for Gw1 Ectos (YOU)

Hey all :)
I am wanting to trade my Guild Wars 2 Golds for your Guild Wars 1 Ectos.
Currently I have 3̶6̶4̶7̶g̶ 6227g that I want to trade. We can trade in small increments for saftey, we can...
Forum: Guild Wars Trading 05/05/2014, 12:16
Replies: 14
Views: 1,286
Posted By jackxford
srsly :D

srsly :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.