Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 12:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kzyuki
Forum: Mabinogi 03/06/2014, 16:10
Replies: 15
Views: 3,626
Posted By Kzyuki
huh,this good guy PM some chinese characters,I...

huh,this good guy PM some chinese characters,I guess I got the meaning of it.
さあ、貴様はしなじんよね。すげ!(」゜ロ゜)」
shut the fk up plz
Forum: Mabinogi 03/06/2014, 14:23
Replies: 15
Views: 3,626
Posted By Kzyuki
Why you idiot come here and ask such a shit...

Why you idiot come here and ask such a shit question?Just go back to your shit board-YYDZH.:D:D:D
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.