Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: --skywalker_
Forum: Nostale Trading 06/27/2019, 21:57
Replies: 0
[Selling] Vendetta Gold
Views: 346
Posted By --skywalker_
Vendetta Gold

Verkaufe ~3,5kkk Vendetta gold bei interesse einfach privat melden.
Trade wird über epvp abgehandelt gebe nur first in schritten bei leuten mit positiven feedback.
Forum: Summoners War Trading 05/05/2019, 02:39
Replies: 0
Views: 290
Posted By --skywalker_
summoners war

Heyho,
I want to sell my old Sw account on Europe.
I have 26x6*, 5x Nat5 (Poseidon, Taor, Ritesh, Beth, Rakan), Many usefull Nat4(Verde,Hwa,Shaina,Zenobia,Amarna,Galleone,Lushen,Chloe,Chasun,Lisa...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/05/2019, 02:27
Replies: 0
Views: 239
Posted By --skywalker_
Lol Account

Heyho,

I want to sell my old Lol-Account,
I have all current champs, ~150 skins ~ 30k Blue essence.
If u are interested write me firsthand a private message.
I'll take Amazon cards or Paypal...
Forum: Nostale Trading 04/26/2019, 20:44
Replies: 0
Views: 187
Posted By --skywalker_
WTB/WTT VENDETTA GOLD

I trade my League of Legends acc with all currently champs ~150 Skins and ~37k Blue essence to trade for Vendetta gold.

Just write me a private message with discord for more details
Forum: Nostale Trading 09/30/2018, 20:08
Replies: 7
Views: 694
Posted By --skywalker_
You dont even go first for a better rate?

You dont even go first for a better rate?
Forum: Nostale Trading 09/28/2018, 19:18
Replies: 110
Views: 14,409
Posted By --skywalker_
Bis zu wieviel gold kaufst du denn?^^

Bis zu wieviel gold kaufst du denn?^^
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.