Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 122
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ravvy98
Forum: Freebies 12/31/2017, 18:15
Replies: 45
Views: 2,585
Posted By ravvy98
Thanks!

Thanks!
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 02/01/2017, 06:28
Replies: 15
Views: 1,402
Posted By ravvy98
No, I didn't. Add me on Skype to talk or send me...

No, I didn't. Add me on Skype to talk or send me PM with your Skype address.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/16/2017, 20:50
Replies: 1
Views: 449
Posted By ravvy98
League of Legends EUW Unverified Accounts

Add me on Steam/Skype: live:dragosravy3_2
I accept BTC/PayPal/Paysafecard/CS GO Crate Keys.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 01/15/2017, 14:54
Replies: 0
Views: 514
Posted By ravvy98
[WTS]5 x Grand Theft Auto V Steam CD Key -> $20

Hi. I am selling my Grand Theft Auto V Steam CD Keys for $20. I have the receipt for them if you want to see.
I accept BTC/PayPal/Paysafecard/CS GO Crate Keys.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 01/14/2017, 20:32
Replies: 5
Views: 1,032
Posted By ravvy98
Will add you in maximum 5 minutes Sent from...

Will add you in maximum 5 minutes

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Forum: Overwatch Trading 01/13/2017, 20:10
Replies: 6
Views: 1,601
Posted By ravvy98
I added you too. But you are not online.

I added you too. But you are not online.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 01/13/2017, 19:54
Replies: 6
Views: 1,601
Posted By ravvy98
Add me on Skype at live:dragosravy3_2

Add me on Skype at live:dragosravy3_2
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/13/2017, 11:16
Replies: 15
Views: 1,402
Posted By ravvy98
live:dragosravy3_2 Sent from my LG-H815...

live:dragosravy3_2

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/13/2017, 10:07
Replies: 15
Views: 1,402
Posted By ravvy98
Contact me via skype in 2-3 hours because I am in...

Contact me via skype in 2-3 hours because I am in town right now.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/13/2017, 07:32
Replies: 15
Views: 1,402
Posted By ravvy98
Yes, and yes.

Yes, and yes.
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 01/01/2017, 21:32
Replies: 15
Views: 1,402
Posted By ravvy98
Added you.

Added you.
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/27/2016, 22:56
Replies: 15
Views: 1,402
Posted By ravvy98
Is EU account. So yes. Sent from my LG-H815...

Is EU account. So yes.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2016, 17:23
Replies: 5
Views: 1,032
Posted By ravvy98
No, thank you.

No, thank you.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/26/2016, 14:06
Replies: 5
Views: 1,032
Posted By ravvy98
► EUW ◄ 121 Champions | 176 Skins | 16 Rune Pages | 33 Icons -> $40

If you want to buy it, just PM me or write down here. You can add pe on Steam/Skype too.
I accept BTC/PayPal/Paysafecard/CS GO Crate Keys.

About the account : Rank : Season 6 - Unranked ; Season...
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 12/26/2016, 13:09
Replies: 15
Views: 1,402
Posted By ravvy98
Hearthstone Acc 60 Legendaries [10 Golden] 165 Epics $39.99

If you want to buy it PM me or write down here. Or you can add me on Steam/Skype.
I accept BTC/PayPal/Paysafecard/CS GO Crate Keys.

Total Play Wins: 2700
Total Arena Wins: 159
Current Rank: 5...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 12/26/2016, 13:06
Replies: 6
Views: 1,601
Posted By ravvy98
Overwatch account : 4k rating top 500 -> $40

PM me or write here if you want to buy it. Or add me on Skype/Steam.
I accept BTC/PayPal/Paysafecard/CS GO Crate Keys.

Selling this acc : season 2 top 500 4k solo rating account, rating goes up...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 12/23/2016, 21:06
Replies: 1
Views: 470
Posted By ravvy98
Thumbs up 4035 Grandmaster lvl287 (Summer,Hallowen,Winter Skins)

Grandmaster Account


lvl287


210 Coins
387 Comp Points (will get 3000 end of season)
Forum: Trading 12/23/2016, 13:17
Replies: 1
Views: 483
Posted By ravvy98
Thumbs up iTunes & Steam & Amazon & Minecraft & League of Legends & Blizzard Gift Cards

BTC ADDRESS : 1Knu6CR3bHTt5Tcd8PPyuSnYrVijWhqC2w

iTunes Card Delivery



$5 USA iTunes Gift Card : $3.5 -> 0.003885 BTC
$10 USA iTunes Gift Card : $7.5 -> 0.008325
$15 USA iTunes Gift...
Forum: Trading 12/21/2016, 21:33
Replies: 0
Views: 333
Posted By ravvy98
Thumbs up [SHOP]Pokemon GO, Overwatch Keys/Accounts, Minecraft Accounts

Pokemon GO

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 10/01/2016, 21:03
Replies: 0
Views: 305
Posted By ravvy98
Thumbs up Counter-Strike : Global Offensive CD-Key for Bitcoin

I am selling an unused cs:go key for bitcoins. Just PM me and we will talk for the price. Proof is down here :
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/05/2016, 20:59
Replies: 11
Views: 612
Posted By ravvy98
Sold already. I am sorry.

Sold already. I am sorry.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 09/01/2016, 02:26
Replies: 11
Views: 612
Posted By ravvy98
UP! Still have 2 available.

UP! Still have 2 available.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 09/01/2016, 02:25
Replies: 1
[Selling] CS:GO Accounts
Views: 395
Posted By ravvy98
UP! Sold the LEM account.

UP! Sold the LEM account.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/29/2016, 14:13
Replies: 1
[Selling] CS:GO Accounts
Views: 395
Posted By ravvy98
Up!

Up!
Forum: Trading 08/29/2016, 14:11
Replies: 1
Views: 300
Posted By ravvy98
Sold.

Sold.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 122

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.