Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Aximen
Forum: Browsergames 05/09/2014, 12:35
Replies: 755
Views: 176,342
Posted By Aximen
Well... there are lots of hints that they can use...

Well... there are lots of hints that they can use to find the bot: I'm using it only to support guild members and neighbours, and I found these differences between the official Foe client and the...
Forum: Browsergames 03/23/2014, 15:13
Replies: 755
Views: 176,342
Posted By Aximen
Hi :) I have a little question: if I select 'any'...

Hi :) I have a little question: if I select 'any' in custom support, which is the criterion used by the farmer to motivate/polish? It uses the global algorithm or the support is random? Thank you :)
Forum: Browsergames 03/10/2014, 12:46
Replies: 755
Views: 176,342
Posted By Aximen
Oh no :( I've just analyzed the http requests and...

Oh no :( I've just analyzed the http requests and I've noticed that the bot requests to visit the city and ONLY AFTER 0.3 SECONDS it requests to support the player. Please Fsamot, could you add a...
Forum: Browsergames 03/08/2014, 20:39
Replies: 755
Views: 176,342
Posted By Aximen
Please Fsamot, answer my question :( Thanks for...

Please Fsamot, answer my question :( Thanks for your attention :)
Forum: Browsergames 03/07/2014, 11:50
Replies: 755
Views: 176,342
Posted By Aximen
Hi, I have a doubt about polish / motivate: If I...

Hi, I have a doubt about polish / motivate: If I want to polish / motivate a player, first of all I have to visit (and then load) his city, and only after I can polish / motivate. I think that the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.