Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MiiRrJP
Forum: Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/29/2016, 10:51
Replies: 1,492
Views: 315,529
Posted By MiiRrJP
new update for cs go released. is the hack still...

new update for cs go released. is the hack still undetected?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/27/2015, 00:31
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,072
Posted By MiiRrJP
how do I use the /getv comand? a tutorial type...

how do I use the /getv comand? a tutorial type thing would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Edit: I discovered how to use it x) but cant I use it on items?
Forum: Alliance of Valiant Arms 02/19/2015, 21:38
Replies: 11
Views: 21,055
Posted By MiiRrJP
This aint his! there's a post on M P G H forum...

This aint his! there's a post on M P G H forum with the exact same screenshot! if it's yours, how do you explain this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links] P G H/forum/showthread.php?t=909414
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 11/15/2014, 21:02
Replies: 37
Views: 17,340
Posted By MiiRrJP
its a nice hack though. Very good mate! Nice work.

its a nice hack though. Very good mate! Nice work.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/25/2014, 18:29
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,072
Posted By MiiRrJP
What language's the bot written in?

What language's the bot written in?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/23/2014, 21:47
Replies: 6,847
Views: 3,061,525
Posted By MiiRrJP
it's fine, I haven't installed the last update :s...

it's fine, I haven't installed the last update :s all working fine!
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/23/2014, 20:12
Replies: 6,847
Views: 3,061,525
Posted By MiiRrJP
I have a problem, it says that my version is not...

I have a problem, it says that my version is not supported :s what does that mean? how can I fix it?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/09/2014, 12:40
Replies: 19
Views: 9,215
Posted By MiiRrJP
hmm, what does the hack actually does?

hmm, what does the hack actually does?
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/08/2014, 20:17
Replies: 82
Views: 20,061
Posted By MiiRrJP
Can you add a metin stone farm option? I would be...

Can you add a metin stone farm option? I would be much aprecciated if you could.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/16/2014, 22:39
Replies: 2
Views: 5,752
Posted By MiiRrJP
2.6 is the best time :)

2.6 is the best time :)
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/15/2014, 08:39
Replies: 7,072
Views: 1,113,072
Posted By MiiRrJP
Hey KamER, Its shoing smothing weird, after a few...

Hey KamER, Its shoing smothing weird, after a few times launching the mod, The first time was yesterday, and no errors, now, it poped up this:...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.