Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: anasmexy
Forum: Trading 05/17/2014, 01:54
Replies: 5
Views: 953
Posted By anasmexy
I dont know if u still need help on deciding but...

I dont know if u still need help on deciding but hers my opinion since I played on all 3 major Private PW servers.

Aria might be de best of them all, mostly because it really has dedicated GMs and...
Forum: Forsaken World 04/01/2014, 15:41
Replies: 0
Views: 1,118
Posted By anasmexy
Arrow Hi Guys its me again :P

Ok so im back and I have another char im looking to sell. Shes a glacial priest that can switch to a rebel tree( has runes for rebel tree and 2 Divine Shield runes) with maxed both SP trees, has 2...
Forum: Trading 03/01/2014, 23:44
Replies: 0
Views: 1,362
Posted By anasmexy
WTS Divine Priest lvl 80 on Aria Forsaken World [Private Server

Hi, well the title say all, I want to sell my Divine Priest, shes lvl 80, she is in new arena epics (purple) maxed resistances and masteries, 98k HP, 62k MP, she has 520 chroma (lvl 4 wings) and...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.