Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: killacamus
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/16/2014, 20:55
Replies: 5
[Selling] Infestation Items
Views: 689
Posted By killacamus
DONT TRADE JUST TRYED TO TO TAKE ME FOR 75$ I...

DONT TRADE JUST TRYED TO TO TAKE ME FOR 75$
I PAYED THEN HE TOOK OFF. CALLED PAYPAL AND GOT MONEY BACK.
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/11/2014, 09:48
Replies: 4
[Selling] Selling LOCKERS
Views: 379
Posted By killacamus
What your Skype ?

What your Skype ?
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/09/2014, 08:30
Replies: 9
[Selling] CHEAPEST DX's
Views: 394
Posted By killacamus
Added on Skype

Added on Skype
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/09/2014, 06:41
Replies: 4
Views: 356
Posted By killacamus
send you a add on skype

send you a add on skype
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/03/2014, 17:50
Replies: 89
[Selling] BIG SHOP
Views: 5,222
Posted By killacamus
what your Skype I will like to buy from u

what your Skype I will like to buy from u
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/03/2014, 05:23
Replies: 3
Views: 361
Posted By killacamus
I will like to buy item from you

I will like to buy item from you
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/03/2014, 02:30
Replies: 6
Views: 773
Posted By killacamus
I would like to buy some items

I would like to buy some items
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/02/2014, 09:40
Replies: 62
Views: 8,867
Posted By killacamus
I would like to buy some items I pm you on...

I would like to buy some items
I pm you on skype
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/01/2014, 20:40
Replies: 12
Views: 1,334
Posted By killacamus
I would like to buy some items

I would like to buy some items
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/01/2014, 20:20
Replies: 197
Views: 34,274
Posted By killacamus
I will take all vss I would like to buy some...

I will take all vss

I would like to buy some items
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/01/2014, 20:15
Replies: 384
Views: 36,243
Posted By killacamus
I will take 2 VSS =4 100x Premium Repair...

I will take

2 VSS =4
100x Premium Repair Kit = 12$
300x Dx = 18$
100x Stanag 30 = 6$
Forum: Infestation Trading 03/01/2014, 20:08
Replies: 4
Views: 477
Posted By killacamus
vss

I would like to take some vss
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.