Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pfgaming27
Forum: Aura Kingdom 04/16/2014, 06:31
Replies: 2
Views: 1,301
Posted By pfgaming27
No. Fckin work for it you scrub

No. Fckin work for it you scrub
Forum: Aura Kingdom 03/21/2014, 16:40
Replies: 3
Views: 1,293
Posted By pfgaming27
zz

zz
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/20/2014, 16:00
Replies: 568
Views: 56,853
Posted By pfgaming27
FFS CORSO! I wanted to quit shaiya already! UGH. ...

FFS CORSO! I wanted to quit shaiya already! UGH.

Srsly corso. Stahp being so awesome...

Makes me wanna try shaiya again...

Bump for an awesome server >_>...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/20/2014, 15:55
Replies: 157
Views: 11,094
Posted By pfgaming27
There was a GM in Asgard named Loki as well so he...

There was a GM in Asgard named Loki as well so he got confused.

The insult isn't really necessary and telling them to have a good day after doing so makes you look like a psychopath lol.
Forum: Aura Kingdom 03/18/2014, 19:11
Replies: 8
Views: 2,475
Posted By pfgaming27
I like how people say "RUSH". So intense...

I like how people say "RUSH". So intense lol.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/10/2014, 07:06
Replies: 74
Views: 6,610
Posted By pfgaming27
Doesn't mean our opinion is not liking the...

Doesn't mean our opinion is not liking the server, it's already counted as bashing.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 03/08/2014, 22:28
Replies: 9
Views: 5,649
Posted By pfgaming27
I wouldn't suggest using a crack version of Maya....

I wouldn't suggest using a crack version of Maya. If you're caught(Most likely you will) using a cracked version of Maya and even dared to publish it on Google Play/iTunes, you're gonna get fined or...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/06/2014, 09:07
Replies: 0
Views: 250
Posted By pfgaming27
BUMP~

BUMP~
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 03/04/2014, 19:04
Replies: 0
Views: 250
Posted By pfgaming27
Strife CB Key for CS:GO SteamKey

I have 2 Strife CB Keys and I'm willing to trade for 1 CS:GO SteamKey.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/01/2014, 22:05
Replies: 74
Views: 6,610
Posted By pfgaming27
#Mixed ep4 + ep5 with All maps/dungeons of ep5,6...

#Mixed ep4 + ep5 with All maps/dungeons of ep5,6 + Gears of ep5+6
#Max level 70
#Max Lapis lv9
#Custom Weapon,Gears,Capes
#PvP Rewards
#Kill cap 500k kills
#70% Free Item mall 30% dropable by...
Forum: Aura Kingdom 03/01/2014, 20:38
Replies: 171
Views: 96,522
Posted By pfgaming27
Why do you guys choose to bot anyway. "Oh...

Why do you guys choose to bot anyway.

"Oh look at me I'm "Playing" aura kingdom"



You simply said you got banned. And you deserve it so bye bye.
Forum: Aura Kingdom 03/01/2014, 20:37
Replies: 23
Views: 15,039
Posted By pfgaming27
AGE has a really good tool for people botting....

AGE has a really good tool for people botting. Plus the people reporting legit players botting.

We just don't care about the Grenadier/Bards botting since they're owned by companies that sells...
Forum: Aura Kingdom 03/01/2014, 20:34
Replies: 408
Views: 74,241
Posted By pfgaming27
Nope. It was a typo before. It wasn't a nerf.

Nope. It was a typo before. It wasn't a nerf.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/01/2014, 20:30
Replies: 55
Views: 4,836
Posted By pfgaming27
I do miss a server I played where I just farm...

I do miss a server I played where I just farm DP's and buy stuff from the item/web mall.

Pretty cool server. Bump!
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/01/2014, 20:29
Replies: 1,360
Views: 130,869
Posted By pfgaming27
Keep up the good work! The server is pretty...

Keep up the good work!

The server is pretty awesome.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/01/2014, 20:09
Replies: 568
Views: 56,853
Posted By pfgaming27
One of the best servers out there. Really...

One of the best servers out there.

Really worth the hour to try.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 03/01/2014, 20:04
Replies: 74
Views: 6,610
Posted By pfgaming27
6,000 Max OJ is such a stupid idea IMO. This...

6,000 Max OJ is such a stupid idea IMO. This server doesn't suit my fancy to play Shaiya again. Get creative people...

I don't mean to offend anyone. I just wanted to state my opinion on the...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.