Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kyoxiah
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 12/21/2010, 06:08
Replies: 302
Views: 44,003
Posted By Kyoxiah
Double checking account.ini and config.ini in the...

Double checking account.ini and config.ini in the ACCServer folder.
The exact text is;
[Account1]
SERVERNAME=InfectionEO
LOGINNAME=root
PASSWORD=test
FREE_DEBUG=3

and
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 12/21/2010, 04:18
Replies: 302
Views: 44,003
Posted By Kyoxiah
Forgive me...but how can I do that? Edit:...

Forgive me...but how can I do that?


Edit:
Here is a screenshot of each page in MySQL. I'm ashamed to say, I don't know anything about this. So I don't know what to do. But I want to....
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 12/21/2010, 04:01
Replies: 302
Views: 44,003
Posted By Kyoxiah
I'm having a bit of trouble with this as well. I...

I'm having a bit of trouble with this as well. I have the same problem that DaemonSpade had, but not the same solution. I've tried everything previously said on all of the posts, and I have become...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 12/21/2010, 00:46
Replies: 2
Views: 905
Posted By Kyoxiah
[Request]Missing Database Files

I'm attempting to create a personal private server to test my own edits and develop my database skills. I've read the guides online and downloaded the client and database files. When I extracted the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.